Photos Official Lowered Coupe Pics Thread

Oh nice, let me know how they ride! I'm looking to upgrade my ksports soon,
Lots of hight adjustment @derekfriedrice with 16 steps of damper adjustment. They will drop pretty low if you want.
The only negative that I have, is that the damper adjustment for the front is at the bottom of the shocks so you need to reach under the car to change them but it's not something that you do constantly.
I'm not sure what the advantage of having them there is and why they are designed that way.

@JonnyRotten I've heard about the HSD coilovers, but could never find out where to get them. Mind putting up a link so I can see more info about them and possibly order from. Thanks! Btw new member here guys, got a 14' Si and I'm still trying to figure out which coilovers would be best for DD since I don't like the wheel gap.

@JonnyRotten I've heard about the HSD coilovers, but could never find out where to get them. Mind putting up a link so I can see more info about them and possibly order from. Thanks! Btw new member here guys, got a 14' Si and I'm still trying to figure out which coilovers would be best for DD since I don't like the wheel gap.
Here you go @chyld_89
http://www.hsd-usa.com
I know D2 makes coils for the 2014/15's as well so check them out.

@JonnyRotten I've been at that site before and idk if its me or the site, but the website doesn't function; if that makes sense. For example when I want to click on the "make an order" tab, nothing happens. Then I tried to click on the "locate a dealer" tab, and nothing. Please explain how you got your order done. Thanks!

@JonnyRotten I've been at that site before and idk if its me or the site, but the website doesn't function; if that makes sense. For example when I want to click on the "make an order" tab, nothing happens. Then I tried to click on the "locate a dealer" tab, and nothing. Please explain how you got your order done. Thanks!
Their site sucks. You're right, nothing works @chyld_89
I would send them an email and ask if there are any HSD dealers close to you or how you can order directly from them.
Their customer service is pretty good. I actually had a couple of questions for them and they emailed me right back.

heres a pic everyone here will appreciate
IMG_7626.jpg

Back