Photos Official Lowered Coupe Pics Thread

29kwe15.jpg

Lowered over the weekend. Will have better shots later. View attachment 49242 View attachment 49243

Went and got an alignment today, ride felt great low and smooth. On my way back.to work I hit a nasty pot whole. My front Megan lower tie bar took a big hit, I thought my bumper was gone. No damage just tie bar scrapped really bad! But now when I drive I hear a banging/rattle noise from front of car. SOO PISSED. It's too late for a mechanic. Does anyone know what it could be? HOPE it's an easy fix

I'd get down and reach around and hit things with your hand and see if you can get something to make that noise. Just grabbing and trying to move stuff doesn't give it up as well as a nice hit from the heal of your hand. Try some of the under body panels as well. I'd also get another alignment check.$$$$$$$

I'd get down and reach around and hit things with your hand and see if you can get something to make that noise. Just grabbing and trying to move stuff doesn't give it up as well as a nice hit from the heal of your hand. Try some of the under body panels as well. I'd also get another alignment check.$$$$$$$

I did get under partially but everything seemed tight! $$$$$ tell me about! Just wasted a roll of vinyl trying to wrap one emblem lol, thats 17 dollars down the drain. Well just waiting for Sun to come up. ramps ready to go!

Problem solved!front lower tie bar was lose after hit. The Meghan Racing front lower tie bar does not fit 2015 with out grinding.

I love my stockies. That and I don't think I could convince the wife to let me spend a couple grand after wheels and tires lol.

Back