Photos Official Lowered Coupe Pics Thread

I was downtown yesterday so I snapped a few pics. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of sunlight but the background is a little better than my dark parking garage.

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

everything is looking great on your coupe. Rims, tint, drop, badges, fogs, ...:clapping:
more plans in the works?

thank you sir....yea I have big plans though my budget can't keep up at all. That full race turbo kit & exhaust is calling my name but I'll have to save up the $6-$7k before that happens.

I'll be ordering some powerslot drilled/slotted rotors but I don't think there's anything else available to buy for it just yet, probably the only downside to owning the first year of new gen.

I ordered these red & black volk decals from Acroman instead of from Daliracing, alsmot twice the price as Dali but they seem to be much better quality going by the pics, we'll see when they get here. I think they'll go well with the red badges...
red-black.jpg

Winnn420 makes me wanna get some wheels :drooling:.. But I think next on my agenda is the HFP lip kit..

Thanks guys, yea the lip kit is not a bad idea at all. I kinda want to get the front & rear lips and no side skirts but I think I'm going to wait for an aftermarket body kit to hit the market.

*Update on plans in the works*
Gonna talk to full race to see how much I have to mod the RRC manifold to make it fit, and order if not too bad.

I'm just not a fan of the HFP side skirts, I don't like the section near the rear wheel that raises up a few inches bigger than the rest of the skirt. I'm sure they'll grow on me but it just bothers me, prolly my OCD speaking.

Thanks guys, yea the lip kit is not a bad idea at all. I kinda want to get the front & rear lips and no side skirts but I think I'm going to wait for an aftermarket body kit to hit the market.

*Update on plans in the works*
Gonna talk to full race to see how much I have to mod the RRC manifold to make it fit, and order if not too bad.
other than welding some unused ports,shortening/lengthening some hoses and also you need to figure out intake due to different throttle body angle it will bolt right up

That's not too bad. I found something online that said exactly what you just said for making it fit.

Someone on the forum who's good at welding needs to mod a few for 9th gen, they could make a few bucks.

Hey @winnn420 a little off topic but where did you get the red emblem for the front? I haven't been able to find them for the coupe at all.

I believe procivic.com is where he got his

I can only find rear for the Si coupe. No front ones on their website. I want both, but I'm thinking of painting my front flat black until I can find one that will fit.

Back