Photos Official Lowered Coupe Pics Thread

Yup I think they were around $60 each from procivic. I went with the same size for the front that I used for the rear. I couldn't find an exact match for the front, the rear emblem size looks perfect up front, the only difference is the JDM sits on top of the recessed area and the stock H sits inside the recessed area.
2a6ed292.jpg

yup...I added more 3M foam tape in the recessed area so the middle of the H had something to adhese to, it's very solid.

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the forum and have had my Si coupe for a month and a half now. I came across a guy selling some Eibach Sportlines (brand new) and a lightly used Eibach rear sway bar and got em both for $220. They are for an 8th gen so I had to buy the isolators, otherwise the install was smooth. Here are some pics!DSC00645.JPGDSC00646.JPGDSC00647.JPGDSC00648.JPG

welcome to the site.. car looks good :thumbsup:. Other plans for her in the works?

welcome to the site.. car looks good :thumbsup:. Other plans for her in the works?

Thanks webby, I don't have any immediate plans for it due to loosing my job recently :( So far I have 5k HID low beams, K&N drop in and the suspension. I have a 99' EX coupe with a built Y8/Edelbrock turbo kit so I'm trying to keep this one simple. I would like to get some wheels for the Si and do an RBC manifold eventually when I find another job.

Sorry to hear about your job. What kind of work do you do?

Pics of the 99?

Sorry to hear about your job. What kind of work do you do?

Pics of the 99?

Well I was a Honda/Acura mechanic for 11 yrs as I'm an ASE Master Certified tech but I was doing auto insurance appraisals for the past 4 years. Let me see if I can dig up some pics of my EK.

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the forum and have had my Si coupe for a month and a half now. I came across a guy selling some Eibach Sportlines (brand new) and a lightly used Eibach rear sway bar and got em both for $220. They are for an 8th gen so I had to buy the isolators, otherwise the install was smooth.
Do you notice much camber-in with that drop?

C'mon ladies, your all driving 4x4's

bgdamo.jpg

2wcemgg.jpg

+ here is a video before i got my rear camber arms and before i was as low as the above pictures ^^

EDIT** 15mm front and 25mm rear wheel spacers should be arriving any day now. The car will be sitting pretty flush for stock HFP rims

Dang! That video was epic, especially the music lol.

Sgtmecca you make me want the hfp kit again! I've been so back and forth with it, but your car looks awesome with it. I'm still not in love with the front lip, but the rest looks amazing when it low.

speaking of the music, is that from a movie... or what is it?

Dang! That video was epic, especially the music lol.

Sgtmecca you make me want the hfp kit again! I've been so back and forth with it, but your car looks awesome with it. I'm still not in love with the front lip, but the rest looks amazing when it low.

Thanks man! Yeah im not a fan of the half front lip, i would of liked it to extend all the way across the front bumper. Im sure as time passes aftermarket companies will design a new front lip for the coupes

speaking of the music, is that from a movie... or what is it?

My friend made that short video all from his iPhone 4S. I have a blackbeery bold 9900, so i know nothing about iphone's. Apparently he shot the video, edited the video and added music all while we were driving to the annual NextMod 8th gen BQQ/meet.

By the end of the summer im hoping to get a professional photoshoot and video done, so ill keep everyone up to date!

Here is a picture of my front plate re-located. I flipped the stock bracket upside down, then used the mounting hole/nut closest to the drivers side and tapped 1 more screw in the very corner. I had to trim the bracket using an exacto knife and some steady hands.
Its very stiff still and it will definitely hold up like the stock bracket.

hrf2j7.jpg

There's my s2k in the background too..... :fistpump:

Back