Official Oregon Chat

I can't find the time for any events/meets, plus my Si is pretty stock right now. I'm trying to find a HFP Si so that I can test and see how rough the ride difference is from stock, but so far the dealership here hasn't been able to help me out. Anyone have a HFP suspension kit on their Si and mind letting me take it for a quick spin?

Hey fellas! im actually not from OR but i might be moving there soon. My job is opening 2 locations there, one in Clackasmas and another in Beaverton. Having never been to OR i was wondering what area is nicer or more family friendly if that makes sense! anyway thanks for any info you guys provide! mabey we'll meet up soon!

Hey fellas! im actually not from OR but i might be moving there soon. My job is opening 2 locations there, one in Clackasmas and another in Beaverton. Having never been to OR i was wondering what area is nicer or more family friendly if that makes sense! anyway thanks for any info you guys provide! mabey we'll meet up soon!

I live in Beaverton, I think the schools here are better than Clackamas. Both are good I suppose, depends where in each city your living in.

I know it's a long-dead thread, but maybe it can be revived!

I live in Beaverton and have a black '13 FB6 (sedan). I've been slowly making a few mods... PRL CAI, Full-Race downpipe and cat-back, Buddy Club short shifter with Corsport base bushings, Hybrid Racing shift cable bushings, Hasport rear mount, Schroth 3pt harness, Garageline 20mm spacers, JDM badges, yospeed license plate frames and cup holder cover... Still have more stuff to go, but it's hard to find time to mod!

I'm in Beaverton and I have a black Civic Si.
Just joined the forum.....
I bought it how it sits and there is really NOTHING I need to do to it
unless I decide to turbo or Supercharge the thing.

I attached a few pics.

Attachments

• civicclose.jpg
    civicclose.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • civicback.jpg
    civicback.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Back