Official Quickest Quarter Mile Times

Ran a 13.999 friday night! Thats all i wanted was to get in the 13s on a street tire before the supercharger goes on.

Fullrace catted downpipe, Fullrace 3" exhaust, RBC port matched to ZDX tb,PRL CAI, RDX injectors, Hasport 70a rear mount, Shitty 225 nitto neogen tires. Wheelhop city.
Heard that, I'm going to see what I can do with intake tune full exhaust.

Well I ended up running a 14.6 today. Best run so far from having the car. Still bone stock. Doesn't seem like many people talk on here. lol

IMG_1837.JPG ^ thats a good time for stock. I went to ratchet friday at Englishtown raceway today. Got in four runs , best run was a 14.3@97 mph. Mods are K&N sri , AFE tbs , Tsudo 2nd cat delete , flashpro w/ Vit tune. Stock tires at the stock pressure. Raceweight was 3070 lbs with me in it (i'm 180lbs). Time slips attached. Last one was the quickest.
IMG_1854.JPGIMG_1856.JPG

Last edited:
Try slicks. You're close to 13's...
My goal is to get into the 13's. If I can get a 1.8 - 1.9 60 ft time , I should see 13.9 at the top end. Slicks are expensive , and what about the tpms issue. I didnt even lower my tire pressure because of it.

That evo driver must suck. haha. But yesterday I ran at a different track, best I got was 14.9 but it was hot and felt like that killed my times. I'm usually pretty consistent 14.7-14.8. But I did beat another 9th gen like mine, a 02ish wrx, 02ish bmw 3 series(won $5 on a bet with him lol) and a RSX type s. lol I'm ready to get a tune tho.

Sounds like you had a good day at the track. What mods do you have?. I guess it was the Evo's first time at the track , or he got nervous next to the SI. OK maybe not , but it still felt good getting the win against an Evo. Found a video of that day on youtube. I'm at 10 seconds coming back from my first run against the 8th gen in front of me that I beat , his car is faster though.
View: http://youtu.be/T625TmfX_Lo

I'm still stock. Lol. Waiting to order hondata. When my money gets right.

sooo i have a question.. last year with a dp and exhaust i ran 14.7 this year k&n typhoon was added and i ran 15.3 WTF intake made me loose power? or is it cuz i spun out more?/

Probably would help to post time slips or at least tell us what trap speed and 60 ft times you had between each run. I have heard intakes do cost us that much though.

sooo i have a question.. last year with a dp and exhaust i ran 14.7 this year k&n typhoon was added and i ran 15.3 WTF intake made me loose power? or is it cuz i spun out more?/

Temp, tires, reaction times, etc all play a role as well. Plus, as Vit has pointed out in many posts now, the only intake that makes more power than stock is the PRL 3.5" CAI. All others make the same or less power (most of them).

Reaction Time doesn't change the Times you run, you could sit there for 5 secs before you leave and still run a 15.3

Back