Official Quickest Quarter Mile Times

Hard to get traction when it's this cold out and on streets. My best run atco was 13.996 in the left lane. Let me know next time your going if I'm not working ill come out. I don't live far away from there

I think I'm going back this Saturday And then next Sunday lol. Trying to get runs in before the track closes for the season. It's addicting... =)
I'll keep you posted to confirm

I made it to the track today and got a new personal best time.14.59 @94.43 mph. Mods are K&N intake , AFE tbs and a "custom" ram air/ air router pipe. I took out my speaker box , amp and spare tire. Race weight was 3050 with me in it. Stock all seasons at the stock pressure. car has almost 11000 miles (already). Launched at 2900-3000 rpm. Runs are in order from left to right , 1st run was my fastest. Car #242. Add me to the list please. View attachment 28504

I'd get rid of that intake and run a modified stock box and see what happens. The barometric pressure and air density went up yet your trap speed went down. That tells me something isn't working very well...

ya its in my car somewhere... it was my 1st time on track... idk why but i feel like i coulda done a lil better.. beat a 2012 speed 3 with a catback on that race.. and i had a FULL trunk with my old exhaust n all dat **** lol

H
heres mine. I just have my ecu reflashed. The guy 7 posts up, i honestly dont know how his trap speeds are so high. Im thinking the equipment at that track isnt calibrated. with a 95 trap speed it should be a 14.5 14.6 run.

20120426110543.jpg

Have you ran since you installed your s/c?

I made it out to Atco raceway today. I got 6 runs in for 15 bucks which is great as I usually spend 30 on 3-4 runs at Englishtown raceway. I didn't beat my best time of 14.59@95mph but I came kinda close . Best run of the day was a 14.7@93.89mph. I was also heavier this time around. I had about 5 more gallons of fuel and I had my spare tire and stuff in the car. Too many huge potholes around to leave it at home and this track is about an hour furthur than the other one. I'm car #5008. Also I spoke with a pretty cool 2012 si owner , not sure if he is a member here but he had a nice looking SI.

Attachments

• IMG_1363.JPG
    IMG_1363.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I made it out to Atco raceway today. I got 6 runs in for 15 bucks which is great as I usually spend 30 on 3-4 runs at Englishtown raceway. I didn't beat my best time of 14.59@95mph but I came kinda close . Best run of the day was a 14.7@93.89mph. I was also heavier this time around. I had about 5 more gallons of fuel and I had my spare tire and stuff in the car. Too many huge potholes around to leave it at home and this track is about an hour furthur than the other one. I'm car #5008. Also I spoke with a pretty cool 2012 si owner , not sure if he is a member here but he had a nice looking SI.

That was me you spoke with that day! I got 9 runs in my best of the day was a 14.08, still felt like there was room for improvement though.

Well I have injen cai full race catted dp and exhaust NO flash pro that's why my time sucks it's slower then a stock si and I have the HFP so summers it's getting done this spring though hoping to be 14.5's and u can't have a better reaction time then the .500 at this place. It was approx 12Celsius

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
That was me you spoke with that day! I got 9 runs in my best of the day was a 14.08, still felt like there was room for improvement though.
It was nice meeting you. That is a very good time you ran especially since it was the first day of the season and track prep wasnt the best , Im sure you can go quicker next time.

Back