Official So Cal 9's Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a pressure washer? Otherwise you can just get them powdercoated, they will sandblast them to get the old paint off first.
Ya that's what he will have to do. There's not really anything that will get that off without damaging the finish on the wheel

Alright, so who has the '12 CBP Si HFP coupe with the FG4 vanity tags? Driving the 91W about 5:30 this morning? Car looks great, saw you this am.

Kirk

Alright, so who has the '12 CBP Si HFP coupe with the FG4 vanity tags? Driving the 91W about 5:30 this morning? Car looks great, saw you this am.

Kirk

haha its actually a '13 :D but that be me kirk i saw you too so i highbeam you was still a little half asleep lol didnt notice until you pass me up propz buddy not too shabby si you got there and thanks...

Last edited:
haha its actually a '13 :D but that be me kirk i saw you too so i highbeam you was half asleep lol didnt notice until you pass me up propz buddy not too shabby si you got there and thanks...

Opps, my bad, I didn't get a close enough look to tell that it was a '13. Is that the standard HFP suspension or are you running an aftermarket setup? Mehhh mine is dirty and too stock for my liking, but thanks. I need a flashpro, tune, '13 swaybars, HFP suspension and some of those HFP 18's you have. Also where did you source your JDM emblems? Most people seem to be trying to sell the smaller rear emblem, I like the one you have on the back! Again, nice car!

Kirk

Last edited:
;)
Opps, my bad, I didn't get a close enough look to tell that it was a '13. Is that the standard HFP suspension or are you running an aftermarket setup? Mehhh mine is dirty and too stock for my liking, but thanks. I need a flashpro, tune, '13 swaybars, HFP suspension and some of those HFP 18's you have. Also where did you source your JDM emblems? Most people seem to be trying to sell the smaller rear emblem, I like the one you have on the back! Again, nice car!

Kirk

no worries i dont think you can tell anyways unless you look inside my interior and the headlights but i swap that out with the oem stanley euro projectors lol...no i swap it out hfp wasnt cutting it or low enough lol so i upgraded it to a aftermarket set up ... it was dark so couldnt tell if your car dirty or not mines was dusty oh well its a dd lol...i need fp too but im just waiting for one thing so i can do it all at once but there laggin it lol kraftwerks ;) ... .the emblems i got it through OPTION..thanks!

Last edited:
;)

no worries i dont think you can tell anyways unless you look inside my interior and the headlights but i swap that out with the oem stanley euro projectors lol...no i swap it out hfp wasnt cutting it or low enough lol so i upgraded it aftermarket set up ... it was dark so couldnt tell if your car dirty or not mines was dusty oh well its a dd lol...i need fp too but im just waiting for one thing so i can do it all at once but there laggin it lol kraftwerks ;) ... .the emblems i got it through OPTION..thanks!

What did you do with the old HFP setup? I'll buy it (tomorrow, this weekend.) if you still have it. Where do I find OPTION?

Kirk

Last edited:
What did you do with the old HFP setup? I'll buy it (tomorrow, this weekend.) if you still have it. Where do I find OPTION?

Kirk

lol sorry kirk not forsale keeping all my stock parts just incase...go to optionsauto.com you might have to call and explain them what you got and they will get you the right dimension if i recall i think our emblems same as the gd3 honda fit or dc5 i forgot my buddy went for me with my old emblems to get them matched because he has an account with them and hes friends with the owner so yea

Last edited:
Does anyone in the SoCal area think they could help me out with my coils? They are making a sort of clunk noise in the front.

if #22 isn't taken you can add me - Orange County
if KURUPT from Inland Empire doesn't claim his number or show up to the picmeet, we might be able to. And hey, if you want to come out to our meet in san diego aug 10., you're more than welcome to come by. Arm0 and I are going to be working on the member listing and updating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back