Official Turbo'd R18 Crew

Nyghtstalkr

Since Flashpro is now available for the non-Si 9th Gens (same flashpro model as the 8th gen R18), I am making a turbo thread to carry on the tradition we had over on 8thcivic. Please post up your build threads and info if you have any so the list can be created for the first post. This is where you can learn and ask question about boost and get responses from knowledgeable guys who have been there and done that with the R18 already.

1. @420Coupe -- Jotech Turbo kit -- 276 whp /249 wtq @ 9 psi Dynojet - 343whp @ 17 psi
2. @Nyghtstalkr -- Custom modified TSI kit -- 210whp /180 wtq @ 8.5 psi Dynojet - currently under upgrades for more power.

Last edited:

old set up vs most recent.

6c6a72867c63364e394dc3476c905800.jpg

@420Coupe Do you want me to update the power on the OP with those numbers. I know the tune you had wasn't it's best so I wasn't sure if you wanted the newer info posted.

I know another member on other site installed turbo with flashpro too. I think he has TSI Kit at low boost. 205hp and 220tq.

All of us boosted guys have done this multiple "rebuild" process. I'm on my 3rd one now. If you learn from us, take the proper steps and then build it to where you can increase the power instead of completely starting over to do it. Proper build, with internals, you are looking at approx 8 grand in cost for Full Race kit, internals, associated parts, labor and other crap needed.

Can someone post a list of crucially must to be replaced internals to support a reasonably good boost. Like 10 to 12 psi. A complete shopping list i need.

Can someone post a list of crucially must to be replaced internals to support a reasonably good boost. Like 10 to 12 psi. A complete shopping list i need.

PSI is relative only to turbo, what turbo are you planning on running? stock internals can handle ~300WHP before rods snap. give more info on set up or what your goals are

My goals are not more than 200.. its a daily driving car for work and other purposes with stock suspension and stock everything.. i feel a need to have added power to that.. i have 9th gen with eco button behind the turn signal on the dash... i always drive it with eco off to get the full potential but still looking to increase to 200hp.. so far engine has ran only 14000 kms..

Back