Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

PRL and Full-Race both make amazing turbo Kits. And to add to having to have a RBC Manifold is not correct if you melt the plastic one there is something wrong.
It's a little late for me now the build is in process. I'm more worried about clutch and axles then anything. I'd like to run it at 10 or 11 psi but everything is factory so no need too mess it up right away. Just with the hondata alone I had a major increase in power so I'm sure I'll be happy with it for now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It's a little late for me now the build is in process. I'm more worried about clutch and axles then anything. I'd like to run it at 10 or 11 psi but everything is factory so no need too mess it up right away. Just with the hondata alone I had a major increase in power so I'm sure I'll be happy with it for now.

If i am not mistaken the Factory clutch is only good for up to 250 WHP so with the Turbo i would definitely upgrade it but the axles i don't know. There is 2 FB6s near me that are running in the high to mid 10s with the PRL set up. They both also said they upgrade 1-4 gears too.

It just depends on what your trying too accomplish as well. This is my daily so reliability is a bigger deal for me than just trying to push everything it's got.

oem clutch is good to the low 300hp range before it starts slipping. 4th gear is the weak point on builds in the 400hp range. A number of people have shattered 4th.

oem clutch is good to the low 300hp range before it starts slipping. 4th gear is the weak point on builds in the 400hp range. A number of people have shattered 4th.
I'm at 200hp to wheels with what I have now. Cold-air,skunk2 downpipe,Greddy Exhaust and hondata.

I'm at 200hp to wheels with what I have now. Cold-air,skunk2 downpipe,Greddy Exhaust and hondata.

I ran a 14.5 at 99mph last week at Ennis,Tx. That was the first time I've staged since mid-90's.

7b44d37df2c7de0ea9e675a62bc9c9a6.jpg

a122df74724d3af1a53ea5f653004e70.jpg

6ed40e802c70a6b89eb221d64eb1a23f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up my car from body shop today... Finally. Still waiting on fog light shroud to arrive to finish the repairs. Also I was told that for whatever reason they glued the factory silver emblem to the new grill, after I told them I wanted to the red jdm emblem put back on. Have to get a hold of them again on Monday to figure out what they plan on doing about it.

So what you are saying is pistol grip rifles, large capacity mags and bipods are illegal in NJ? That sucks!

Sure sounds like it. Glad I live in a firearm friendly state. We can even have silencers with the proper permits.

Nice SIG!! Yea i could never live somewhere that I can not own a Fire Arm of my choice. I can own a 240B or a M320 as long as i Get a Background check and pay the Tax. I can even own a M16A2 with a M203 equipped.

That's the tip of the iceberg. You can't really modify and AR at all. Flash suppressors are a no-no as well. NJ is one of the worst states to own guns in.
I feel you. I actually grew up in NJ and purchased my first pistol there. The process is ridiculous. Are they still doing one pistol per permit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I feel you. I actually grew up in NJ and purchased my first pistol there. The process is ridiculous. Are they still doing one pistol per permit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yes. You can purchase two handgun permits when you apply for your license and save some headache. You can get one extended for another 90 days if you would like. Rifles are a limit of one a month I believe but do not require a separate permit to purchase.

Back