Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Got rear brake kit in today....cleaned disassembled, cleaned, sanded, cleaned, masked, cleaned and cleaned again. Shot black and clear curing.......put the rotors on routed stainless lines.

Last edited:
what are you running this summer, @bootyluvr?

'08-'14 STi BBS wheels on stock Dunlop tires (that are getting close to needing replaced)

7151644079063397763%253Faccount_id%253D2

You'll tell yourself there's no way the car will drive better. Then u upload the new cal and damn. If u haven't I recommend upgrading to priority.

You'll tell yourself there's no way the car will drive better. Then u upload the new cal and damn. If u haven't I recommend upgrading to priority.

Yes, get the priority! I don't have it and I am on my 15th cal and started back on Feb 22 2017, I get an updated cal once a week. I would have gotten it if Vit would have disclosed how much longer it takes without.

Yea I bought the priority upgrade when I Purchased the Flashpro/tune combo. Just submitted my first datalog today

Back