Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

How do u like the rmm?
There is more vibration than I think there should be but I think that is due to the exhaust resting on a brace beneath the car. I put some electrical tape around the brace for the time being but may just have to adjust the brace. Once I do that and get to drive it around and break it in I don't think I will notice it that much.
Under forward.jpg

I had the same issue when I first installed my full race setup, I just ended up removing the brace. The piping is too big thats why it hits that brace.

Been meaning to tell y'all but Ive been caught up with work. I finally lowered my car on some truhart springs, she looks so good now [emoji7][emoji7]. Now it needs to stop raining so I can give her a good wash and wax, then I'm doing a brake job this Friday.
f8c006353b4236a12377a6780df3d4ba.jpg
af5f9151043af817efda6bf36952d4bf.jpg
4b5661bc7f0f06cca5b1ea6061f30792.jpg
0a293cad4ff653efa7b7bc6413b65be9.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
99caa4ab298c6ddf38d1378ff9aa9420.jpg

I'm on truhart springs myself. I only got to drive for about 2 months before I left, but the car felt great with them

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm on truhart springs myself. I only got to drive for about 2 months before I left, but the car felt great with them

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Your post actually inspired me to go truhart over Skunk2 or D2 springs! That and there is a car parts shop in Clearwater that sells truhart suspension components. I was gonna go truhart anyway, but finding that shop made my life so much easier. Didn't have to wait for shipping or anything.

Your post actually inspired me to go truhart over Skunk2 or D2 springs! That and there is a car parts shop in Clearwater that sells truhart suspension components. I was gonna go truhart anyway, but finding that shop made my life so much easier. Didn't have to wait for shipping or anything.

What is the shops name? I'm in St. Pete.

Back