Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Your post actually inspired me to go truhart over Skunk2 or D2 springs! That and there is a car parts shop in Clearwater that sells truhart suspension components. I was gonna go truhart anyway, but finding that shop made my life so much easier. Didn't have to wait for shipping or anything.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
That's awesome...thanks. didn't know it would have such a profound effect on someone. I look forward to being home in several months and taking her for a spin

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Took the car to repair shop. Got ran into and hit a curb ON the way to shop with lift to install the green coilovers.
:flame:Damn the luck!:omg:

Yeah I'm pretty excited. I keep telling myself that after these, no more mods. But I'm sure we all know that's not going to happen lol

Yeah I've had my full race exhaust on for a while. I was gonna go with a full race downpipe too but with customs and shipping, it was going to cost around $1200 Canadian just for the downpipe. The skunk2 cost less than half of that lol

Had a nasty nail in one of my summer tires that wasn't patchable, so I got two new Pilot Super Sports put on this morning. It's amazing how much bigger the new tires look with all their tread, even compared to the old ones that still had 4/16ths on them.

And oh how sticky they are! New tires are one of life's hidden joys [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Welp. Everything was going good until one of the o rings tore off the injector. Off walking to the parts store I go.

Back