Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

88c455576252704768f346680be133c9.jpg
96cb13c301d515ee3c44ec21bc4f8107.jpg

249ccfdeb22840aba0eda2fa5a806331.jpg

891098c959820477a4df96555a80d98e.jpg

A couple of updates. Got the retrofit headlights (courtesy of @r18-power) installed. Also installed torque solutions exhaust hangers and finally eliminated that annoying rattle for good! I'm in love all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since you already know how to open up your headlights @bauer311 , you could do a hid projector retrofit yourself for about $300. Not much more needs to be done.
That's true. I gotta watch the video on here to see if I gotta shave anything for the retro out if it depends on which shroud I get...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That's true. I gotta watch the video on here to see if I gotta shave anything for the retro out if it depends on which shroud I get...

Good plan. My retrofit went really well after my second attempt lol. The first shrouds I had pushed against the lens, throwing off the projectors aim. When I switched to the mini gatlings they went in no problem.

If you get a mini projector and shroud then it all goes in real easy without having to trim or shave down anything.

Lol. I feel ya. Bout to make my roommate get soMe more. Wasnt as easy as I thought.

Harbor freight voyager. I love it.
I have a random question for ya, by removing that plastic shield under the rear bumper, are you able to get access to the bumper-mounted reflectors? I've been wanted to put LED's in them for the longest time but I want to avoid removing the whole bumper and run the risk of breaking some of the tabs.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

And actually I retract my previous statement. It wasn't hard to install at all. Just sucks doing this on ur back. Shoulda use my uncles lift. Would've taken way less time.

U should've asked me that like 10 minute earlier. But I don't think so. At least on the muffler side.

a buddy of mine took it off me without the relocation. Don't know what he has planned. Plus it's way cheaper without.

Back