Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

How is the tune on a stock car? Noticeably different?

To be perfectly honest, it's been so long since I've had a stock tune on there I don't even remember what it feels like, so I really couldn't give a subjective comparison. Likewise, I've never had the car on a dyno so I cannot provide an objective difference between stock and the Vit tune either. But I do get pretty phenomenal gas mileage. In the rare occasion that I get above 3000 RPM, it seems fairly peppy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited to get low and maybe some bolt ons. Wanna see if I like that or turbo/sc. Gonna wait on performance mods till Christmas cause I might get a s2k as a gift from the father in law[emoji122][emoji16]
f08a4947744371ffbceffacdf764ac0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

What pads and rotors did u go with?
Centric posi quiet. The rotors are ones I bought at work because discount lol. They're high carbon steel rotors and much better ventilation. The set screws on the passenger side were a b****, ended up having to use a step drill bit to drill them out. However, the set screws on the driver side were very loose I was able to undo them with just my hands, probably because that wheel bearing has been replaced and the dealer never bothered to impact them on.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

I bought a nice impact screwdriver those screws. Great tool since I do brakes for people quite often.

Back