Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Depends on what you are looking for. You could get a good set of summer tires and rims and probably some lowering springs and depending on what you purchase, maybe even the Progress 22mm rear sway bar. (Personally recommend the sway bar) You could get yourself a flashpro and downpipe, best thing you can do for more power.
Really am debating on springs or coilovers. I wonder how much of a difference a downpipe and fp feel

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Really am debating on springs or coilovers. I wonder how much of a difference a downpipe and fp feel

Can't say much about just the dp but I do know just a reflash makes a difference. The most restrictive part of our whole system is the downpipe. I did mine with a 3in exhaust so I do know exactly what you would make but it would be quite noticeable. The most important part about modding your car is doing what you want to do though. So $1200 would get you a very good set coilovers but if you get springs you would still have enough left over for some other good mods.

Can't say much about just the dp but I do know just a reflash makes a difference. The most restrictive part of our whole system is the downpipe. I did mine with a 3in exhaust so I do know exactly what you would make but it would be quite noticeable. The most important part about modding your car is doing what you want to do though. So $1200 would get you a very good set coilovers but if you get springs you would still have enough left over for some other good mods.
I know it's all about preference so I appreciate the input :) I just like seeing how people would spend it on their stock car if they had the opportunity. I do want low life lol but to spend all 1.2k on it..idk if that's what I want. Maybe good springs and flashpro and possible a downpipe

Of all the mods I have done to mine, so far my favorites are the retrofit and the rear sway bar. I just did the sway bar last week and I really wish I would have done it sooner. It makes such a huge difference in the way the car handles. It's not too expensive either.

Im going to have agree with the above post. Best mods I've gotten for my car are the Progress 22m RSB, and the Downpipe/flashpro. With that budget I would go for the Downpipe/tune. At least in my experience it is rare to come across that amount of money to drop at once on the car, so I would take advantage of the opportunity and get DP/tune. The RSB can be purchased/installed for all under 400$ A tad easier to come by at once than 1.2K. But that's just me. Happy shopping!

So I was on the highway, down shifted from 6th to 4th (yes I did rev match) and a few seconds after WOT the welds on my skunk2 downpipe broke clean off.
Back to stock downpipe until spring!
20171007_111234.jpg 20171007_111247.jpg

Really?! Damn. Is this the first problem you've had with sk2 product? Have their catless dp and catback.

This is the only skunk2 product I have, had it bolted to the stock catback.
I sent them an email with all the information and some pictures, hopefully they warranty it or else i'll have to look for another brand for a new downpipe.

Managed to get my key run over. So yeah...that's what I did to car today [emoji23][emoji23]
dd29a5b819b4b8b3c02c539776bbf43f.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Back