Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

That's awesome! It's always good to do some work on the ride. I took my windshield banner off since it was tore up pretty badly and to get ready for it's incoming replacement.

I remember this one guy who sold his wrx and wouldn’t tell us what kind of car he got. Said it was a surprise. Can’t put my finger on his user name.

I remember this one guy who sold his wrx and wouldn’t tell us what kind of car he got. Said it was a surprise. Can’t put my finger on his user name.
Gosh, I remember that too. I can't quite think of the user name either. I think his user name had something to do with diapers though. :giggle:

Well let's see...here's what's going on...

- brake rotors
- brake pads
- stainless braided brake lines
- 22 mm rear sway bar
- swaybar end links
- replacement right front fender liner
- replacement ambient air temperature sensor <-- already done

That is a very nice list. Is there a particular reason you are replacing the fender liner? I noticed it was rather dirty but other than that?

That is a very nice list. Is there a particular reason you are replacing the fender liner? I noticed it was rather dirty but other than that?

It had come loose and a whole section of it had been rubbed off because it was dragging on the ground and on the tire.

The picture is deceiving but there are two sections of about 3x6 inches that are missing. Took advantage of CHH's sale and got a new liner, it was like $47 or something.
Took advantage of @HARDmotion's $50 off I won in the 12 days of Christmas last year for the swaybar.

Gotta say that brake pads on this car are ridulously easy.

Back