Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

**** secrets...:bananapoke:

:rotfl:

It was a lip spoiler.

24623834_10156093462630116_1197622417_o.jpg

She sits waiting. CHH parts coming in tomorrow. PRO Civic dealings was interesting to say the least but not because of them. Credit card company declined purchase, called it fraud. Then it got approved. Got an e-mail from PRO this morning to confirm order as it was my first on their site and I spent a few bucks with them. They just wanted to make sure all the billing and shipping information was correct and that I placed the order. Those might come by the end of the week. The other order - nothing as of yet. That's just a Progress sway bar though...

Just out of curiosity, what size wheels and tires? I am thinking of getting a set for next year and not sure what size I should do.

16x7” Sparco Assetto Gara with 205/55R16 Continental Extreme Winter Contact. This will be their fourth season so I’ll probably have to replace them after this winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity, what size wheels and tires? I am thinking of getting a set for next year and not sure what size I should do.
I'm selling my old set if you're interested. They are posted in the classifieds here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RSB has shipped, estimated to be here on Monday. Brake pads, rotors, lines, endlinks coming in today. G2 caliper paint debate - what color. I like having the car be low key, black or silver calipers. I could do red, orange, etc. like everybody else under the sun.....

That's what I've been thinking all along. Just do it Foo, just do it. **** the second guessing, or other stuff.

upload_2017-12-6_10-31-55.png

If they are still available next fall, I will seriously consider that.
Hopefully I get rid of them before that, but at this point it's not looking hopeful, lol. All the better for you; by that time I'll have dropped the price!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back