Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Maybe one of these nights while stuff is in between, I'll do a waterless wash.

That's hilarious! I'm not a fan myself. I got a buddy with a legacy wagon (05 gt) that is running a straight pipe, Damn thing sounds terrible. Although I do admire his ambition to mod a wagon.

I mean if someone’s down to send an exhaust I’ll be happy for Christmas [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made the appointment to get window tinting done on my car...finally. Here I am 6 years in, decided to keep the car rather than spend $30k on something new, throwing $1000 at it to make improvements over stock after 70k miles of driving. Better late than never.

PITA breaking the line bolts? I’m gonna do this when I have to replace my brakes and rotors. Well just pads but I’m gonna do rotors when the time comes.

The line bolt was fine. There is a spring that keeps the brake line in place. That spring is tough to take off/put on. Took the bracket out which made life easier. Still a pain in the butt.

Question, I hear a small hum coming from my back right tire when driving 40-48mph but before and after that I hear nothing. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back