Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Oil change on the daily and new valve cover with new goodies for the fa5
a37fa91eb0c30598e3fbecf5ce3074f0.jpg

0abe994dfb84a796b1bd216a67cb8e15.jpg

Gonna get gas and wash the car, 2 weeks of brake dust on white wheels is nasty....

Oil change on the daily and new valve cover with new goodies for the fa5
a37fa91eb0c30598e3fbecf5ce3074f0.jpg

0abe994dfb84a796b1bd216a67cb8e15.jpg

Is that the first you've tried the amazon oil? Have you ever had it through oil analysis from some place like blackstone labs?

It’s in my moms crv and they drive that thing a ton. I also have black stone lab kit at my house so I’ll be able to send a sample soon.

Inquiring minds need to know!
:hitit:

that oil is too thick for these cars 0-20 or 05-20 is the only type of oil recommended.:pimp:

wearing out the engine more by using wrong oil . Ask Scotty, super thin oil was made to run in Honda's vtec engines as well as others. But very hot climates wouldn't mean 05-30 is wrong to use or oil burning engine's-thicker would work better.:haybunny:

wearing out the engine more by using wrong oil . Ask Scotty, super thin oil was made to run in Honda's vtec engines as well as others. But very hot climates wouldn't mean 05-30 is wrong to use or oil burning engine's-thicker would work better.:haybunny:
5-30 is what is recommended in the 6th gen civic engine. He also lives in phoenix..... HOT. He's using the right oil.

Back