Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Same question as Booty. Also, is the top part of your firewall (behind the wiper cowl? or whatever area that is) chopped up? I'm guessing the only reason that part that's left is even there was because the VIN?

That is how it is normally as far as I can tell.

Prob just looks funny because he has all of his plastic cowl/rubber molding removed in his pic.

Wz2Rc7Y.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh yeah that might be what it is. I'm not sure that I've seen the cowl stripped back that far on a 9th if that's the case. I feel like I would have noticed it before. That kinda stuck out to me. That beautiful IC up front and all I can see is the cowl area. :D:D

Not so much what i did to my civic today (Although she did get a nice bath) but what ive done since I last posted. She got all new suspension, Truhart Sport shocks with new springs to match, rear camber arms to allow for some camber adjustment over the factory ones, new moog endlinks all around and i FINALLY got some decent '13 SI wheels to replace the reps i had on before. Soon to come are new front lower control arms to remedy the slight clunk i get over speed bumps at low speeds.

Attachments

• Civic new 2.jpeg
    Civic new 2.jpeg
    984.3 KB · Views: 26
Not so much what i did to my civic today (Although she did get a nice bath) but what ive done since I last posted. She got all new suspension, Truhart Sport shocks with new springs to match, rear camber arms to allow for some camber adjustment over the factory ones, new moog endlinks all around and i FINALLY got some decent '13 SI wheels to replace the reps i had on before. Soon to come are new front lower control arms to remedy the slight clunk i get over speed bumps at low speeds.

:woot: You saw my IG reply and came here :)

Back