Oklahoma anyone?

Looking for Honda shop? Custom fab stuff? There's a place in tulsa, some 8th gen guys recommend the shop for there fabulous work.

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm in Norman, OK. Abel Racing in Midwest City is supposed to do pretty good work, but I'm not sure if they mess with Hondas or not. I've seen a lot of DSMs and Mustangs there, though.

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm in Norman, OK. Abel Racing in Midwest City is supposed to do pretty good work, but I'm not sure if they mess with Hondas or not. I've seen a lot of DSMs and Mustangs there, though.

Sweet dude, I'm off Tecumseh and Porter!!!

Nope, never heard of it. Have any mods done? I'm all stock for now

Might took a look at the site, they tend to have several get togethers every month. I haven't been in a long time though.

Sadly, I've yet to receive the car. I ordered a 2013 Si sedan a couple of weeks ago, so now I'm just playing the waiting game. Now my truck is a different story on the mods...

Sweet, I don't have any mods. Just got mine August. I'm in the Navy, and I leave in March.

You stationed at Tinker AFB for the time being? Sucks, I'll get my car and like a month later you'll be PCSing!

Bigbossin, how do you like the STI? I looked at the 2013 WRX for a little while, was half tempted to do it. Kind of impulse ordered the Si sedan.

Back