Order Now: 2014 9thcivic.com Tail of the Dragon tshirt

I really need to pay attention to the dragon threads more...I just don't keep up with the forums as much as I used to

I really need to pay attention to the dragon threads more...I just don't keep up with the forums as much as I used to
Unacceptable!
I did send you two fb messages ....
Oh snap!
MSRP for the STI is $35,290 w/destination. Average price paid according to truecar is $34,4XX
Yup. Base STi.

Launch Edition is $37,290 (I believe).
Limited is $39,XXX (so over $40k with taxes).

I've seen people get a Base STi for $35k OTD

Unacceptable!
Yup. Base STi.

Launch Edition is $37,290 (I believe).
Limited is $39,XXX (so over $40k with taxes).

and look at what you get

Launch Edition model upgrades over STI
only 1000 Launch Edition models will be made
all are WR Blue
BBS forged alloys, gold painted
Short throw shifter
Keyless access with pushbutton start (optional on STI, STI Ltd)
Alacantara uholstery, seats with blue and black leather bolsters, with black stitching

Limited upgrades over standard STI
BBS forged alloys, silver
Welcome lighting
Power driver's seat
Leather trimmed interior
Auto on/off dusk to dawn headlights
Harman/Kardon Premium audio, 440w amp, 9 speakers including rear parcel shelf speaker, AM/FM, Had radio, XM, single CD

=====
have to question if those things are worth close to 5k over the "base" sti

You said you wanted to order 2 XL dragon shirts a while back. The final ordering/collecting payment came and went. Shirts have already been ordered at this point. I ordered you 1 in good faith. If you'd still like it, send me a pm and I'll give you the paypal information. It's $17 if you want to pick it up at the dragon or $22 shipped. If you don't want it, no worries!

You said you wanted to order 2 XL dragon shirts a while back. The final ordering/collecting payment came and went. Shirts have already been ordered at this point. I ordered you 1 in good faith. If you'd still like it, send me a pm and I'll give you the paypal information. It's $17 if you want to pick it up at the dragon or $22 shipped. If you don't want it, no worries!
I'm sorry..I will send u the 17..thanks for having faith in me=^.^=

Back