bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
maxresdefault.jpg

Overwatch is a multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. Unveiled at BlizzCon 2014, the game emphasizes cooperative gameplay using a cast of various "heroes", each with their own abilities and roles within a team. The game entered closed beta in North America and Europe on October 27, 2015, with plans to bring the beta to Asia at a later date. The final closed beta weekend began on April 15, 2016 and primarily served as a stress test for Overwatch's servers, lasting 36 hours.[1] The game was released on May 24, 2016, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overwatch_(video_game)

Not sure if any of you play this game but I've been watching some people on Twitch stream it and it looks pretty fun. I'm sure to the Battlefield type games so this definitely looks different.

I was interested until I saw Blizzard. F-them and their stupid WOW.

I was a WoW addict for 5+ years :barf:disgusting I know. Was in the top 10 characters (#1 for my class type) at one point on the top 3rd server. Don't regret selling the account for 500$ and quitting.

Reactions: Nix
I had it originally for 1k$ which accounts were going for that much at the time. If I had the legendary weapon at the time that went to another guild member no doubt I could of had 800+ ... all memories. Now it's all about motors and going fast! Lol

I really enjoy playing Overwatch, its basically a better version of Team Fortress 2. I typically play as either Mercy, Parrah or Reinhardt depending on level and what's needed.

I really enjoy playing Overwatch, its basically a better version of Team Fortress 2. I typically play as either Mercy, Parrah or Reinhardt depending on level and what's needed.

Xbox, PS4 or PC?

I really like Parrah or Solider 76. Reinhardt is nice for defense/helping team out.

What do you think about the latest patch from Tuesday?

Xbox, I actually haven't play since Tuesday however looking at the patch notes I don't see anything wrong with the patch, just some minor adjustments.

Maybe it's just me, but when I think of Overwatch I picture this

35fe3e6711bbb759272fd486c6995dbe.jpg

Task-Force-Ironman-01-2011.jpg

Instead I see some tinky winky crap
facepalm.gif

I'm just pulling your leg @bootyluvr :wink1: Or maybe I'm notshrug.gif :D

Back