Overwatch

Overwatch is fun. And interesting seeing people who stream on twitch here. I recently stopped streaming. Its fun, meet a lot of people. So if you stream, good luck and don't get discouraged with views :hatsoff:

Anybody play so here?

I do on PC tho.
Overwatch is fun. And interesting seeing people who stream on twitch here. I recently stopped streaming. Its fun, meet a lot of people. So if you stream, good luck and don't get discouraged with views :hatsoff:

Why did you stop streaming? I stream here and there. Sometimes I forget to start OBS thus not streaming lol

I do on PC tho.

Why did you stop streaming? I stream here and there. Sometimes I forget to start OBS thus not streaming lol

Just didn't have time for it. And i wasn't making enough money to not have a normal job. I did it full time, Everyday for about 5-12 hours and the occasional 24 hour streams. But if you need any tips, let me know.

Just didn't have time for it. And i wasn't making enough money to not have a normal job. I did it full time, Everyday for about 5-12 hours and the occasional 24 hour streams. But if you need any tips, let me know.

Holy crap! Yeah I just play a few hours in the evening or whenever I have time.

Back