Tools_zpsb12d9e05.sized.jpg

3/8’’ 10mm Socket

3/8’’ 12mm Socket

3/8’’ 13mm Socket

3/8’’ 6’’ Socket Extension

3/8’’ Socket Wrench

Phillips Head Screwdriver

Maybe Pliers

I also suggest a container to hold the bolts and nuts.

Before_zps1b7c47bc.sized.jpg

1. The first step is to take your intake tube off, to do this just unscrew the clamps at each end and pull the small tube out of the side (you will need pliers if it’s still the stock tube).

Step1post_zps4f5d9d92.sized.jpg

2. Next would be to remove the throttle body, this is 4 12mm bolts and 1 10mm bolt. First unbolt the 10mm bolt on top that is holding the wire harness in place. Then loosen the 4 12mm bolts holding the throttle body in place. After they are loose go ahead and remove them. The throttle body will still have a few lines attached so be careful with them.

step2post_zps360c82b1.sized.jpg

3. Almost done, now you will want to line the throttle body spacer and thermal gasket up, the gasket goes between the spacer and throttle body. The P2R logo will face the front of the car. Make sure the port on the spacer has its threaded plug in!

step3Threadedplug_zps1f72a70c.sized.jpg

Step4_zps0c97ea0d.sized.jpg

4. Now we just replace the 4 12mm bolts with the included 13mm extended bolts. After those have been put in and the throttle body lines up properly, put the 10mm bolt back, replace the intake hose and tighten the clamps.

After_zps1a80cfa2.sized.jpg

5. Double check behind yourself that bolts are tight and everything fits well.

Now go enjoy you super easy mod.

thank you for the diy - images backed up to the server

I think so, but no dyno. I would totally put this setup on another if for some reason I had to or get a 4door for the wife.

Back