Parts?

Jake LXer

Jaykwabee and the R18
New York
Vehicle Model
civic
Body Style
sedan
I need a motor mount for my R18, anybody have a link to it?

Also need rear camber arms and camber bolts for the front, i can't remember where they were posted but I know they are from amazon anyone have a link to that as well?

If you can be more specific you will get more help. What year is your car? What mount do you need? Rear?

There are various manufacturers of camber items. Spc, ingalls, skunk2, buddy club.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Motor Mounts:

The 2006-11 R18 lower torque mount should fit your car. The part numbers are the same but the revision number is different. I know that boomba made a "set" of mounts for that car. However, only one of those mounts, the lower, will work on your car as the 2012+ R18 cars eliminated the upper dogbone mount. Boomba would not split sets so you may have to order a set and try to sell the other mount. I also no longer see those mounts offered on their website and I don't see any online vendors with them in stock either.

That said.....

The 06-11 R18 lower mount is the same as the 2012 Si. I know because I sent one of the Boomba lower mounts to a guy on here and he bolted it up to his Si no problem. So the lower mount is the same. That does not mean that the very popular Hasport mount will work on your car. I do not know if the mounting plate needed for the Hasport mount will bolt up properly. You can buy 2012+ SI mounts from Boomba still and split the set. I don't know which other mount they replace with this kit but you could at least use the lower one and perhaps someone on here who already has a Hasport lower would be looking for an upper.

http://www.boombaracing.com/honda-civic-si-2012-and-up-torque-dampers/

If for some reason you buy the 2012+ Si set from boomba and that lower mount has changed and no longer fits, I would take it off your hands as I sent mine away. I didn't think I'd be using it but now I could. There is also another option.....

DIY 3m Window Weld.

Buy another OEM lower mount. Drill/file out some of the hollow areas of the mount and then fill them in with a product called 3m window weld. It's a great way to get a fairly stiff mount and an old, eh "ricer", trick to fix broken old mounts that you may not be able to buy or don't have the $$ for. Also if no one made a performance mount for your car, filling an open style OEM mount is a great way to get more stiffness out of it.

enginemounts-4g-rear-front.jpg

Back