Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Quebec City. It really is an amazing city. Only walled city inNorth America. Tons of history. It is a must see vacation destination for North America IMO. It has been designated a UNESCO Cultural Heritage site. Google Quebec City and check out the images.
It's gorgeous! I literally might book a trip up there now. I love cultural looking places like this and learning the history behind everything. Do they have tourist tours ?

It's gorgeous! I literally might book a trip up there now. I love cultural looking places like this and learning the history behind everything. Do they have tourist tours ?
Yes. Lots of tours available. You could even do a horse and Caleche ride with a tour guide. Let me know when you come I'll give you a list of what not to miss. The military citadel gives a really good tour.

Last edited:
Yes. Lots of tours available. You could even do a horse and Caleche ride with a tour guide. Let me know when you come I'll give you a list of what not to miss. The military citadel gives a really good tour of the Citadelle.
I will! Thanks!!

Hey Pauly you still have that wobble concern? Do you feel the whole car shake or more so front/rear/steering wheel/butt? Any more specifics could help pinpoint it. I've had c/v axles make a wobble concern, some low speeds some high speeds. You usually feel the wobble in the steering wheel more as the wobble forces your rack to move with it thus wiggling the steering wheel

Love the scenery in the pics too, looking good bud!

Thanks.

The wobble feels to be more in the rear. Feel it more when driving slowly. I'm going to go take the spacers off. Then I can rule those out.

Ya. I don't get it. Like I said, they were hub centric and they fit well on the hub. IDK. I'm keeping them off for a while.
It's possible you did tweak something that can't be seen by just looking at them. Glad you made progress on it, would say try a different set to see if the spacers are the cause or how they sit against the hub/rotor. But that call's for money unless you have some laying around. I assume the fronts are the same as the rears (if you run fronts), couldn't you swap the axle pairs front to rear and see if the wobble moves to the front? Just another way to clarify.

The spacers were different brands. One was Inchiba Version 2 - 15 mm (front) and I had 20 mm on the rear (brand unknown, but they looked to be even better quality than the Inchibas). I took the rear ones off first, then drove with the front still installed. The wobble was still there, so it seems it was the 15 mm Inchiba spacers that were causing the problem. You have to understand that the wobble was minor. No one but me could even perceive the wobble.

So I spoke too soon. The wobble is still there. It seems to be more noticeable in the mornings. :think:
So, can't be tires or spacers.
Alignment?
Suspension?
To be continued.

Back