>>Philips 194 | 7443 | 921 LED Bulbs Reviewed - Before/After Pics & Feedback

XenonDepot

An unbiased Review of Philips' 7443, 921/T16, and T10 LED bulbs in a 2014 Honda Accord

written by driveaccord.net member 'on2'

Link to Review: Philips LED bulbs reviewed in a 2014 Honda Accord

Philips recently introduced Road-Legal LED replacement bulbs, and many forum members have asked for a practical, real-life review of the bulbs.

DriveAccord.net forum member 'on2' took it upon himself to review 3 of these bulbs (194, 921, and 7443), and put together a detailed review of the bulbs -including some before/after pics and honest feedback (no marketing fluff).

Sneak Peak:

2itncw9.jpg

Link to Review: Philips LED bulbs reviewed in a 2014 Honda Accord

I installed the phillips 7443 led into a 2014 civic si sedan and i can only get the brake light on the passenger side to work when the led is installed. Both incandescent bulbs work fine and both led brake lights work on the passenger's side but no drivers side brake light?? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

I installed the phillips 7443 led into a 2014 civic si sedan and i can only get the brake light on the passenger side to work when the led is installed. Both incandescent bulbs work fine and both led brake lights work on the passenger's side but no drivers side brake light?? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Did you try to flip the LED bulb around and try the non working bulb on the working side?

Did you try to flip the LED bulb around and try the none working bulb on the working side?
Yes but no matter what the brake light wouldn't work on the driver side with either bulb but they worked on the passenger side and this was the second set!

so it isn't the bulb then... if the non working bulb worked when you switched sides?

Back