jnastii's build thread

yeap keep me motivated.

but they slowly switching over tho.
coupe of my friends that all drives 8th gen use to bash on me.
but now they slowly switching over. specially after they see my car and i let them drive it

Stay motivated give them reasons to switch over

Turbo'd since 04/2011

Stay motivated give them reasons to switch over

Turbo'd since 04/2011

yup. i already have couple ppl following my foot steps. i kinda like it. i like seeing other people kinda building they car and use mine as inspiration

yup. i already have couple ppl following my foot steps. i kinda like it. i like seeing other people kinda building they car and use mine as inspiration

That's always so kool 2 have people who look up 2 u. I wish I had a 9th gen r18 so I could be the first to turbo it lol :)

Turbo'd since 04/2011

Nothing stopping you...except getting hondata to put tuning out sooner than later.

IMG_3442.jpg

IMG_3451.jpg

IMG_3452.jpg

IMG_3474.jpg

IMG_3472-1.jpg

198532_10151051510242951_1744346664_n.jpg

cover.jpg

there's just a real ugly one on the rear that takes the status of the ride down like 5 points. :hiding:

there's just a real ugly one on the rear that takes the status of the ride down like 5 points. :hiding:
bwahaha may i ask which one???

all the stickers on the back windshield are gone. only stickers i have is my front windshield and the 2 9thcivic.com sticker you gave me haha

I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about. Since its gone, the cool factor goes up 100pts.

I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about. Since its gone, the cool factor goes up 100pts.

haha WOHOOO!! :bananasplit:
yea i didnt like it either i dont blame you!

Hey man, wondering where you found those front canards at? Or are they the universal kind?

and yes they are the universal kind.
a buddy of mine had it on his 8th and didnt fit well i went ahead and took the risk and mine fit perfectly.
and you can get it online.

Cool thanks man. We got the same si so I'll be uploading pics once I find the time/money to get around to it.

how did you put the splitters on? did they come with holes already? or u had to drill the splitters too?
yes i made my own holes.
i lined it up to my liking some people want to do it alil different like slanted or sticking out more or less.

im pretty sure u posted this already. what rear roof spoiler is that?> megan?

yes it is.

Do u ever scrap with them? I really wanna get em. Just not sure lol
oh hell yea! lolll
specially with my 2' drop and my 35 series tires. im pretty close to the ground. i scrape leaving and coming driveways.

regular driving no.
im aslo going lower soon on coils so ill prolly rip it off one day. haha
but im planning on just taking it off for daily driving and gong to shows ill just put it on.
its not that hard to take them off specially i have the holes lined up already

hey do u have a picture of where the roof spoiler and roof touches? I want to see how much taller the spoiler is than the roof. If you can get some pictures of the side where it mounts on the window. Thanks

Back