PIAA fogs or Nokya for white

Matsweeper

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
hey guys very quick. I feel this might help other members as well.

Currently I have nokya yellow H11 fogs and they are GREAT!!! Love them and in fog/rain/snow they are perfect.

I also have PIAA xtreme white low beams and love them. When I put on my yellow fogs I feel like:
1-it steals a little of the xtreme white color fame from nokya
2-when it's NOT foggy/raining/snowing, I feel like the yellow may be a little to extreme.

So, I was planning on getting white fogs as I feel the civic fogs light really help with wide angle of lighting. Given the driver a more complete vision of the road. Kind of completing the view.

PIAA runs for like $70. Nokya runs for $17

My question is:

1-does the nokya provide same lighting as stock or less?
2-Comparing nokya to PIAA, are the nokya too blue to match with PIAA lows.
3-does anyone have picture of Nokya fog night lighting the road or can provide some pics.
4-feedback if it's too blue, or doesn't light up enough, etc.

I guess if I can save $65, I wouldn't mind getting nokya to match my PIAA lows and still get white wide lighting output

I've run the "blue glass" Arctic white. They worked very well. They were in my high beam slot so I can't really say how they might be as a fog light. The light was just plain white though. No blue tinge to it at all from what I remember. Just the reflection in the bowl itself was blueish.

I ordered the PIAA xtreme white fog light bulbs and already arrived at my house. Since it's going to be thunderstorm/foggy/raining these next two days I will leave my Nokya yellow on and then switch my fogs. I'll post pictures after

Back