Pics just installed spyder oem fog lights on lx coupe

Yea new relay doesn't work. Going to have to have to take apart the front bumper and check all the wires again. If nto then i will have to warranty it. =(
Did you find out what was wrong with your fogs

I actually installed it four days ago on wednesday, everything has been working well and i like it! Going to get brighter bulbs though :)

Fog light finaly fixed. It seem like i got a bad switch harness. Just replaced the whole wire with the switch and relay. Sending back the bad stuff back to carid.

Fog light finaly fixed. It seem like i got a bad switch harness. Just replaced the whole wire with the switch and relay. Sending back the bad stuff back to carid.
Nice. How was carid customer service experience on the warranty

Reactions: Nix
Pretty good, first they refunded 10 dollars for me to get a relay to see if the relay was bad. then i called back and told them that it wasn't the relay and i wanted to warranty. They gave me 2 options. Send back everything and they send me a new one or they send me a new one with a charge hold on my card for 30 days. then once they receive the return they will get rid of the charge.

I choose the second options cause i dont want to take out my front bumper and do all the wireing again. Got the new item replaced what i needed and sent the box back via ups. They sent me the RMA and shipping label. So shipping was cost free. just needed to drop off at a ups store.

Did you have any difficulties?

I have an LX sedan so would need to order the whole kit. I went and checked quickly, but it looks like CARid only the lights sells the lights and not the black plastic frame pieces (I have to cut holes in my bumper). Anyone ordered the whole kit with everything needed?

Last edited:
I'm very close to pulling the trigger on these. I'm just not sure about yellow. I'm not a young pup anymore and I'm wondering if I should go with clear. I love the sporty look though and used to have yellow foggies on my 88 Prelude 4WS.

Has anyone everr down A Light blue overlay?

Last edited:
I'm very close to pulling the trigger on these. I'm just not sure about yellow. I'm not a young pup anymore and I'm wondering if I should go with clear. I love the sporty look though and used to have yellow foggies on my 88 Prelude 4WS.

Has anyone everr down A Light blue overlay?
ive seen the overlays just never seen it executed and i think they have those in clear. its just funny because i happened to be looking at buying fogs for my coupe when i saw you post lol.

Did you have any difficulties?

I have an LX sedan so would need to order the whole kit. I went and checked quickly, but it looks like CARid only the lights sells the lights and not the black plastic frame pieces (I have to cut holes in my bumper). Anyone ordered the whole kit with everything needed?
No difficulties. Just time consuming. Comes with pretty much everything you need

Thanks bro!
So, I guess there is no frame that goes around these?
Anyone have a LX sedan and add these ones? Would appreciate a pic or two.

Back