Pics just installed spyder oem fog lights on lx coupe

I have the same spyder fog light kit.
I was ecstatic about how it came with a switch but when I saw it in person, I chose to hook it up to my head lamps instead and skip the switch.
I don't think it'll be that hard for you to figure out how to do the wiring on an OEM switch because it's just an ON-OFF DPDT?

I have the same spyder fog light kit.
I was ecstatic about how it came with a switch but when I saw it in person, I chose to hook it up to my head lamps instead and skip the switch.
Interesting idea. I have them on all the time anyway.

Last edited:
does come THAT yellow with original yellow tint over the fog lights or did you do hid conversion or yellow bulbs?

plus, where'd you get the body kit from? ;)

does come THAT yellow with original yellow tint over the fog lights or did you do hid conversion or yellow bulbs?

plus, where'd you get the body kit from? ;)
Carid sells both clear and yellow tinted fogs. He said it came with yellow bulbs that weren't real great.

He has the HFP body kit from Honda.

Carid sells both clear and yellow tinted fogs. He said it came with yellow bulbs that weren't real great.

He has the HFP body kit from Honda.

aw mann... so it's probably better to get HID or get brighter bulbs huh?!

I wanted to buy the body kit so muchh but its hella expensive!!!

so many things to buy such as coilovers, camber arms, fog lights, muffler, headlights...

I don't even know how you guys manage to pay all that hahaha

If I dont want to tap into the fuses, where is the parking light wire located / what colour?
also what are the grounds you have used for this installation ( on the driver side)

I remember not being able to find a ground on the driver's side. I think I grounded to the negative battery pole if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
maybe thats why my fogs arent working? I grounded mine to a random bolt under the headlight towards the driver side fender.. anyone else can help with this?

Glad you posted this. I was thinking about getting some of these for my 2013 Sedan. Just couldn't decide if yellow or white would look better. They would not be used very often for fog. Don't get it often here but I do travel to another state that does. Looks great on your Honda.

Back