Photos Pics Of Your Rides/Cars/Vehicles, As They Sit Now

Stuck at the shop for almost a month now. Hah!
fbd378a89d912bb5575475ad7201c71d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What’s happening?
Vendor shipped me a USED Turbo back in November. Was fortunate they swapped it, though took forever because of mistakes on their end, so that took over a week. Different vendor canceled my two month in Clubsport (Euro Spec) Bumper order without telling me, so now I'm forced to go with a Golf R front end. One of the shops mechanics was injured but I'm not rushing them. They did me a HUGE favor by storing my car while it was pulled apart waiting on the turbo.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sux when your baby is out of commission. If memory serves, don’t u have another badass daily?

Welcome and congrats!

Plans for her?
Basic exterior, like wheels, lowered, lip, carbon, etc...
As for performance, I'm deciding between a supercharger or a turbo. Love turbo, but love the whine of a supercharger. Love the reliability of a supercharger, but love the power of the turbo. Not sure yet, still deciding. So for now, I'll do basic bolt ons and tune lol.

Basic exterior, like wheels, lowered, lip, carbon, etc...
As for performance, I'm deciding between a supercharger or a turbo. Love turbo, but love the whine of a supercharger. Love the reliability of a supercharger, but love the power of the turbo. Not sure yet, still deciding. So for now, I'll do basic bolt ons and tune lol.

Nice! :thumbsup:

Yeah that's a tough decision. I'd do what you are doing. Basic Bolt-ons and tune for now then supercharger later. Enjoy it for a while then upgrade.

Back