Pokemon Go

:giggle: :rotfl:

It's hilarious to see people run into things (nothing dangerous of course - no cars/trains/buses/ect). :hiding:

We've got random kids showing up behind our store and warehouse. Just waiting to hear that one's been hit by a damn semi truck. Jeez.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Staff
@jrotax101 went riding his bike around his old University for 4 hours last night (got home around 2:30am) to catch pokemon...and there were hundreds of people walking around campus catching pokemon and calling to each other when something good popped up :giggle:

@jrotax101 went riding his bike around his old University for 4 hours last night (got home around 2:30am) to catch pokemon...and there were hundreds of people walking around campus catching pokemon and calling to each other when something good popped up :giggle:
SMH...

I'm disappointed in Robert.. :-(
The park by my house was swarming with people playing the other night when I went.
Oh you joined them? You show them who's boss?

I can't even bring myself to want to try it, I'll stick with my pokemon red and blue for the gameboy over this.

a22a6a9239a8a117283bdf597b91489c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hit level 14. I work at a large University. So, a quick walk nets me a ton in a short amount of time.

Hell, my desk is practically on top of a gym.

We hit two universities and a downtown center today lol

We saw that a Pikachu was nearby, but we couldn't get to it with the lightning :(

We also watched a gym change teams about 5 times in an hour :rotfl:

I'll post some pics in a sec

Went to a zoo today. The variety of Pokemon was disappointing.

I can't do it. I must resist.

My work friends play it (while at work too). My friends also play it. But I'm too busy. :D

Back