• Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Did you buy it?

Nope I didn't get it yet... I'm a procrastinator. You don't know me well yet but I hate spending money and will procrastinate over and over about it for a while.. lol Ask Dawn about my suspension.. I want to upgrade my struts/springs to a better spring/strut combo or coilovers but I haven't yet and have been talking about it for a while lol :hiding:

Hush you.... It has served its purpose quite well, just need something more advanced now

I'm hushing.. only for you tho :*

Ugh....lost any and all signal today. Pulled the batt out and works fine now.

did you end up getting a new phone when you took it in to verizon?

I didnt end up going since it worked fine after removing the battery. One more issue and it is going to the store.

391071_10150399630481472_561106471_8880084_912799623_n.jpg

Yep...just 2hrs old. :excited:

I had a rooted HTC Hero

Now I have a Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4g Touch :cheerleader:

all the phones i had were with verizon

blackberry storm: my every first smartphone. was ok with texting and emailing, web browsing was slow, didnt even use the app store, battery life was decent, and was able to update the phone with leaked os with ease. and thats pretty much all i remember from it. had three different storms first one had battery issues and last two the glass got stuck in corners and cracked.

motorola droid: upgrade from the storm. was able to upgrade to he droid by complaining about the storm. loved the slide out keyboard and web browsing way faster than the storm, apps from the android market were great, but never rooted the phone. no issues with the battery. had this phone a little less than a year.

htc incredible: loved the htc os compared to the motorola os. was iffy on losing a physical keyboard but like any phone you get used to it after a week or so. no issues with the battery. was able to get this phone after complaining about the digitizer cracking on the motorola to verizon. never rooted this phone either. had the phone for eight months.

htc thunderbolt: wanted to see what the deal was with 4g. 4g is awesome tho it drained the battery like crazy but just turned off 4g and battery lasted a whole day. the screen size is great while web browsing/watching videos but also sometimes hated how big the phone was when on the phone talking. never rooted this phone. had this phone for five months.

iphone 4s: always wanted an iphone since it came out but was never going to switch to at&t. again iffy about switching from the android platform to apple, losing 4g/lte, screen size, turn by turn directions from google maps, and gchat. with this phone i feel like the smartphone is dumbed down and you really cant f*&% this phone up. never really used 4g much and had its switched off to 3g on the thunderbolt, got used to the screen size after a while, use mapquest for directions, can access gchat through gmail on safari. i do hate not being able to see some web sites because of flash but most sites make a mobile friendly sites now a days. battery lasts just as long if not longer than my past droids. current phone.

samsung galaxy nexus: :waiting:

Back