• Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I don't pay $100/month. I have T-Mobile with Unlimited 4G LTE. :D

I like to have service and be able to make phone calls....

T-Mobile doesn't work in PA

I like to have service and be able to make phone calls....

T-Mobile doesn't work in PA
T-Mobile doesn't work in the buildings that I work in. :rotfl: I guess that forces me to be productive.

Buy your phone outright and pay a lot less for service. Att and verizon have at least had plans for like 3 gigs of data... unlimited talk/text for like $55-60/month after taxes/fees.

Yeah pay $700+ for a brand new phone not knowing how long it will last.

I've never had a phone break or have any issues. I've always resold the same phone after having it 2 or so years. I've sold like 4 or more phones in 2 days or less on ebay for a decent amount. I've been able to get around 50% of the original msrp. So, if I paid $400-450 for it, I was able to get like $200+ out of it after using it for 2 years or more. I had a 4yr old phone bring 50% of msrp because it was unlocked.

Yeah my phone was $135 full price without the contract. The iphone is what, $200 with 2 year contract right? Hahaha. And that was in 2006. I still have not paid one cent for data either.

Buy your phone outright and pay a lot less for service. Att and verizon have at least had plans for like 3 gigs of data... unlimited talk/text for like $55-60/month after taxes/fees.

Not sure if you can do that anymore or at least they make it sound like you cant do that. When my brother bought his phone earlier this year he had to go on the "payment plan". I just upgraded the iPhone 7 3 weeks ago and I am on the payment plan but only pay $4 a month. Verizon had a promotion to turn in the 6 for the 7 and you get $650 in monthly bill credit.

Not sure if you can do that anymore or at least they make it sound like you cant do that. When my brother bought his phone earlier this year he had to go on the "payment plan". I just upgraded the iPhone 7 3 weeks ago and I am on the payment plan but only pay $4 a month. Verizon had a promotion to turn in the 6 for the 7 and you get $650 in monthly bill credit.

Here is the current verizon option - so 2gigs is $35 + $20/month for a smartphone with unlimited talk/text through them. Again, this is if you purchased the phone outright and didn't use a phone credit/discounted price. Att has something almost identical, but I believe $5 or so cheaper.

verz.png

I'm gonna have to upgrade plans. Last couple of phones I bought outright. But I also haven't been on the Samsung or iPhone wagon for a phone. So, $400 for a non-Samsung/Apple, get most of the features but maybe not as good here and there, but it's a damned phone that lives in your pocket, on a desk, or whatever.

Yeah but not everyone can pay $649.99 (iPhone 7) for the phone outright..
Totally. People should just be aware that payments/fees are usually worse when you pay monthly. If you do it once and resell the used one, you have a good starting point if you upgrade later.

Reactions: Nix
Oh you have me interested.. I only saw/heard about the 5.0" version.

PS: I hate deleting your Tapatalk signature every time I quote your posts! :cornmad: :giggle: :hiding:
You can turn off the signature in tapatalk settings

I still have my note 7 and don't think I'll switch to any other phone, I love it too much, I'll take the risk :)

Back