Post pictures of your pets

We've used two different types of self scooping litter boxes...and used two at a time. Both quickly died from the pressure :rotfl:

I'm going to tell my parents about that though!

We have one really fat cat, PJ, who pees in the box...but poops right beside the box. Without fail :\

Karson was a stud, I love the black & tan shibas, I almost got a white (or a cream) a while back but I refuse to buy from petland again..

Let's have a contest to see who has the fattest cat, I know I can go Gold or Silver! :dopey:

lol fattest based on weight in pounds orrrr?

Yeah...but as he grew up you could see he had many problems. Longer muzzle, bigger paws and larger ears. Very different from any shiba I had ever seen.

This isn't even his laundry list of health problems, including double airway collapse disease, pneumonia diagnosis the day after we got him, strange aggressive/wild demeanor unlike kobi's, dumber than a box of rocks, his body didn't absorb fat, he was skin and bone. We had him on every meds you can think of plus homeopathic, slippery elm and even acupuncture I think LOL Poor guy was very sick. Constantly starving because everything went right through his system and came out in large amounts of runny vile toxic orange stuff. So hungry he'd go into the pantry and eat a 10pack of 100 grand chocolate bars :\ a bag of apples, ANYTHING.

They both were Petland puppies. NEVER again.
Speaking of which, ours went out of business :woowoo:
and it was in a very busy well-to-do part of town! Near a lot of country clubs.

We got very lucky with Kobi and Kenji...

My dad wanted a white Shiba

I'll get you a pic of PJ tomorrow. He isn't totally fat weight wise 14lbs? ...he's just a solid round bloated black tootsie roll...with a stub for a tail.
and when he meows it sounds like a deep "RALPH!!!"

:rotfl: he's such a fraidy cat.
he'll walk up to a grocery bag on the floor...cautiously...6" tail stub twitch wildly...you clap your hands and he flips 4ft into the air and BOLTS :rotfl:
How something that size does it, I don't know LOL

PICT0117.jpg

Top of Karson's head

I don't know if RoboLitterBox could handle our cats. I have a HUGE litter box purchased from PetSmart. I buy the bulk 34pound box of ScoopAway. I have to scoop the litter EVERYDAY :( if not they bug me, it smells, and Brutus acts like he's dying. He won't use a dirty litter box. We probably change the 34lbs every 2 weeks or so. Basically when it starts to change color and doesn't keep down the smell it's time to change. Also, we buy the LARGE bags of cat food. Right now we have 3 kittens outside we're feeding but can't keep any or people may start to talk. :D They have the same mother as Felix and Miller. We really need to trap her and get her fixed.

We have two cats, and two litter boxes. We clean them twice a day using clumping litter. You would never know we have cats if you did not see them.

Rats are friends! Not food! lol

Chloe
IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

Rain
IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

Naomi
IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

Lily
IMG_0844.jpg

omg so many cats! I'm so jealous! We couldn't afford to keep that many (between the litter, food, and laser pointer batteries)

We have one huge litter box that's enclosed with a door that we clean daily, yet our roommate is moving out because she says the house stinks like... litter? Not even feces, but litter.... Oddest part of this all is that she leaves her own poop in the toilet on a near daily basis, and c'mon, you have four people splitting that bathroom, you have to flush.

Yea food and litter for 4 cats is nuts, I couldn't imagine more... I think I go thru a 18lb bag of food a month and god only know how much litter... I unfortunately have picky cats with litter, it has to be a certain grain size or 2 of my cats will not use it and the litter has to be spotless clean or they will not use it

I go through a 15lb bag every 3-4 weeks with only two cats.... they're not even THAT fat!

The Ginger Heat Whore eats the most in our house and yet she is only 8lbs, she is just a super active cat...

We have two cats, and two litter boxes. We clean them twice a day using clumping litter. You would never know we have cats if you did not see them.

We keep our house pretty clean. I'm a little ocd about the litter box. It's huge (big enough for a medium size dog. :) We use the ScoopAway clumping litter, it's a little expensive but only thing that keeps out the smell. Unless you see a few scratch marks you wouldn't know we have cats, but then people are introduced to the herd. :D

We keep our house pretty clean. I'm a little ocd about the litter box. It's huge (big enough for a medium size dog. :) We use the ScoopAway clumping litter, it's a little expensive but only thing that keeps out the smell. Unless you see a few scratch marks you wouldn't know we have cats, but then people are introduced to the herd. :D

LOL the herd.... Walk into my place and you know there are cats, cause the ginger one will be all over you, making you think that we don't give the cats attention...lol

Kind of an old pic but you can see he indeed is a fatty, i'll get a better pic, whenever he comes down from the cabinets..
DSC00877.jpg

Back