Post Your Fuelly

how does one post this up?
On the page for the vehicle, on the right bar there should be a Share your MPG with a small little picture of your car and a link. Just click it and copy the first text area, the BBCode

Also, can OP's not be edited?

Cool....thanks. Maybe I couldn't do it on the phone.

No editing posts after certain amount of time has gone by.

Highest MPG the Fuelly has tracked was 29 mpg. Prob mostly all highway tank on the way back from the Dragon, lol.

Would like to add some friends on there.
If you haven't heard of this site, it's a good way to track your cars gas consumption. It also has a list of car's just like yours and shows you what their averages are. It's a good way to log and track your MPG, and how much you actually do in certain circumstances.
Feel free to add how you regularly drive and the pct highway/city.

My Fuelly: http://www.fuelly.com/driver/simiami/civic-si
I typically drive 80 pct highway and 20 pct city to school, but this is only 4 days a week, on the other days it's usually all city with very little highway. Overall with my 2 fillups average about 26.5 mpg and 50/50 city highway. I usually shift at 3k or so and hit vtec several times a day just to feel that rush.
Next tank i will take it easy and im sure i can get around 35 if i wanted to with my current driving, not practical but good to know it can be done.

On my current tank im at around 26 mpgs.

Back