Post Your Latest Purchases

a22e4230ca00b811b0e1343e1a2e2432.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

@r18-power Looks like the same setup I used. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Awesome! Thanks I appreciate this will actually be my 6th retrofit I've done, I do it to all my car's I've just been lazy with this one lol

Is there someone on the board that does this? I don't trust myself enough to attempt lol

I would love to have H.I.D

I can do them for you send me your headlights and projectors or I can provide the projectors for you.

Awesome! Thanks I appreciate this will actually be my 6th retrofit I've done, I do it to all my car's I've just been lazy with this one lol

I can do them for you send me your headlights and projectors or I can provide the projectors for you.

Can you pm me a parts list of what I need. . . I am completely ignorant to what I need and what quality brand to use. I will hit you up when I buy a second set of headlamps from Honda that way I can still drive during the turn around time

Haha still replacing all those parts, oppose to the si, is still cheaper and easier. Plus the entire gasket and seal kit was only 40$ compared to buying just the gasket for 90$. Plus rebuilding these d series are a walk in the park.
B and D series are crazy easy to fix/replace. I'll never sell my b swapped eg for the fact that, one, it's a beast, two, It's usually pretty cheap to fix when something fails.

Back