Post Your Latest Purchases

I've been driving in those type of shoes for 9 years now.....you just get used to it.

Like the bottom is slippery or I don't follow how driving is hard in those?

Like the bottom is slippery or I don't follow how driving is hard in those?

Yeah, not a lot of feel or flex in the soles either. I prefer thin soled shoes like Converse or running shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

To be installed soon -
Swift Spec-R springs
Koni Sport (Yellow) rear shocks
Koni Sport (Yellow) front struts (modified to fit by King Motorsports)
Buddy Club rear camber arms
Advan Racing RZ-II wheels (Indigo Blue - 17x8" et37)

Amazon Purchase -

Portable CD Player & Aux cable for an elderly couple at church that bought a new '17 Buick Encore that doesn't have a CD player. She can't listen to her choir music since it's on CD's..

61mUilXsu1L._SL1000_.jpg

61YgiRtCxxL._SL1500_.jpg

You should rip the CD and put it on a flash stick for her. Eliminate all of that space with the CDs and she can have her entire collection on a thing the size of her thumbnail.

I suggested that I could put it on a flash drive for her and she said that the Choir Director also suggested that he would do that for her but she said she has other CD's she would like to play every now and then so she would rather have a portable CD player..

Recent purchases - paint, tools, door trim molding, baseboards all installed in my entry hallway.

20180223_191122.jpg

Digging those brown leather shoes but I don't wear khaki slacks. So I stick to black leather shoes.

All my hoses are crapping out on me. Thinking I’m gonna get something high quality that will last. $$$

Back