Potential Engine Build (B-Series?)

Try looking for a 3rd gen Prelude Si. It comes with a B20 150hp or 160hp. What's also interesting with that Prelude is that the rear wheels can steer. Lol. Check out this autox vid and check out that turn at 0:20. :omg:

I love that chassis.

I've read the B20 doesn't respond well to boost. Cylinder walls are too thin, and would need to be sleeved? Dunno..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I've read the B20 doesn't respond well to boost. Cylinder walls are too thin, and would need to be sleeved? Dunno..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That sucks. I haven't heard that before. I'm not very knowledgeable with b-series engines either.

EM2 civic si B16 thats would most likely be one of the easiest to build. or an EP3 hatch factory K20A3 ;)

I'm gonna' start creepin' through Craigslist in hopes of finding a FREE engine block.
I gave away an old KA24DE a couple years ago after parting out my crappy S14. Should've kept it. Dang.

My girlfriends dad has a nice, clean crx Si and i would love to build it! But i dont think they want to get rid of it anytime soon :( and i already love my car way too much!

Engine hunt is now dead.

Spent all of Sunday looking at halls for my wedding next May, and in doing so, found out her parents are taking care of everything. Who knew?!

Only thing I'm paying for are the wedding bands, and whatever miscellaneous trinkets needed for the ceremony.

Fiance also proposed we ditch a traditional limousine and rent an exotic car, either Lamborghini, Ferrari, or Aston Martin, for the day. Turns out they're around the same price.

Lastly, since I'll be able to keep some cash to myself, I'm starting a little project car fund. Narrowed the options down to an RSX Type S, Bugeye WRX, or once again, another DSM. ..first two most likely.

Reactions: Nix
Back