Premium LED Bulbs on Sale! - Upgrade your lights to LED NOW!

XenonDepot

HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS

XenonDepot is pleased to present you with our all new LED dome light kits that are especially designed for your Civic.
Our Honda Civic LED Dome Light packages will upgrade your vehicle's interior lights with high quality LED panels & bulbs.
The package will include the necessary LED bulbs to upgrade your vehicle's dome lights and map lights.

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Customer Support:

Email: Info@XenonDepot.com
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

Can I use the 9thgen coupon code for BMW int. lights? :giggle:

Hi,

We are updating the website. Yes, the 2011 Honda Civic LED dome light kit will work on the 2012. You will get 3 LED panels in this kit. One panel to upgrade your centre dome light and 2 LED panels to upgrade your interior map lights.

Nomar-6: Which LED bulbs are you looking at getting specifically?

Steve

he's got an 03 330i. I'm guessing he wants the LED dome interior light

I can definitely get you a discounted price. I may just need your assistance in confirming exactly which fitments you need. Send me a PM with your contact number and i will give you a call to discuss your options =)

Steve:)

Hey you guys wouldn't wanna do a kinda sponsorship deal maybe lights for stickers on my car? I go to local meets a good bit? Pm me if interested. Thanks

Clunck

All Putco LED Replacement bulb orders have been processed. We usually don't receive tracking numbers from Putco until the item ships out. Once we have the tracking information it will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com. We appreciate your patience.

You really cannot beat Putco automotive LED bulbs in terms of quality and light output. No comparison to stock lighting!

Before
ram%20srt10%20led%20bulb%203.jpg

After!
ram%20srt10%20led%20bulb%204.jpg

Hi everyone,

We are very happy and excited to announce the latest product from Putco - High Power Automotive LED Festoon bulbs! These bulbs use Nichia High Power LED diodes, come with a Lifetime Warranty and are made in the USA. They are available in 1.25", 1.5" and 1.75" and are most commonly used to replace map lights, dome lights and license plate lights. They are also a direct replacement so no wiring knowledge is needed- simply plug and play with the custom connector included with each light.

Remember to use the forum discount code to save 15% off your automotive LED bulbs order!

Automotive LED Festoon bulb 3022 3021 DE3175 - measures 1.25"
231125-2T.jpg

Automotive LED Festoon bulb 3423 3425 6411 - measures 1.5"
231150-2T.jpg

Automotive LED Festoon bulb 569 578 212-2
- measures 1.75"
231175-2T.jpg

Have you guys checked out the new LED Festoon bulbs from Putco??? These will work in place of any 1.25", 1.5" and 1.75" festoon bulb and it is a direct replacement. These are commonly found in dome lights, map lights and license plate lights.

Here are some specs...

-Simple to Install, replaces stock bulb.
-Long Life exceeding 50,000 hours.
-Super-low voltage consumption.
-18X brighter than factory lighting.
-Nichia LED.
-Digital Polarity
-High Power LEDs – 100 lumens
-Lifetime Warranty
-Made in the USA

Automotive LED Festoon bulb 3022 3021 DE3175 - 1.25"
1.25.jpg

Automotive LED Festoon bulb 3423 3425 6411 - 1.5"
1.5.jpg