Premium LED Bulbs on Sale! - Upgrade your lights to LED NOW!

All automotive LED bulb orders have been processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com

Check out our vast array of Putco LED 360 Bulbs available in 194, 921, 1156, 1157, 3156, 3157, 7440 and 7443 fitments!

Be sure to take advantage of our Spring Sale while it lasts to save an additional 5% off your orders under $249.99 and 10% off orders over $250. In addition, we offer free shipping to the Continental USA.

John

All automotive LED bulb orders have been processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com

Our wide selection of LED bulbs is just what you need to upgrade your vehicles interior and exterior for a whole new look. Remember we offer free shipping on all orders over $70 to the lower 48 states.

John

Last edited:
HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS

XenonDepot is pleased to present you with our all new LED dome light kits that are especially designed for your Civic.
Our Honda Civic LED Dome Light packages will upgrade your vehicle's interior lights with high quality LED panels & bulbs.
The package will include the necessary LED bulbs to upgrade your vehicle's dome lights and map lights.

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Customer Support:

Email: Info@XenonDepot.com
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

just ordered LED tail lights bulbs. Thanks for the discount!

Hi,

I'm sure you will hear back shortly!

Steve
customer service called me and the blue bulb was on backorder. After some discussion realized the blue would have been to dark for a license plate light ( traffic ticket waiting to happen ) so my wife and I are going white LED. These should be here this week. Can't wait.

They finally showed up! Yahoo. They look awesome but I had no idea that I ordered two 2 packs. That means the dome lights in the 2 Yes cars are going LED. Nice

Awesome! Post some pictures if you get the chance :)

Danny

All automotive LED bulb orders have been processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com Use your forum coupon code "9THLED" to save 15% off on LED bulb orders. Remember there is free shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $70 as well!

John

All automotive LED bulb orders have been processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com Use your forum coupon code to save 15% off on LED bulb orders. If you spend over $70 and are in the lower 48 states, you will also qualify for free shipping!

John

All automotive LED bulb orders have been processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com.

Check out our vast selection of Putco LED Bulbs! Whether you are looking to upgrade your license plate lights to LED or take your interior to the next level with LED lighting, there is something for almost every application. Take advantage of our Summer Sale for extra savings and get free shipping on all orders over $70 to the lower 48 states.

John

Happy Friday Everyone!

All automotive LED bulb orders have been processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com.

Please be aware that we are closed Monday, July 1st for the Canada Day holiday. We will re-open Tuesday, July 2nd for our normal business hours of 10am-6pm EST. Remember to use your forum coupon code for a 15% discount on LED bulbs! If you are in the lower 48 states and your order is over $70 you will also qualify for free shipping! Thank you again for your support and enjoy your weekend!

John

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

All automotive LED bulb orders are being processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com.

Remember that KBcarstuff.com is an authorized Philips dealer. Check out the Philips 6000K LED Festoon Bulbs! They are available in 30mm, 38mm and 43mm sizes. If you need 194 bulbs than check out the Philips Blue Vision 194 T10 W5W LED Replacement Bulbs.

Danny
Danny , what bulb are people going with for the 2013 civic coupe brake light? Nova or Neutron? Thanks

Hi,

I personally prefer the 360 bulbs for this application to get maximum light coverage.

Steve

Back