Premium LED Bulbs on Sale! - Upgrade your lights to LED NOW!

Happy July 4th Everyone!

All automotive LED bulb orders have been processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com.

Don't forget to use your forum coupon code to save an additional 15% off on LED bulb orders! If your order is over $70 and you are in the lower 48 states, you will qualify for free shipping too. Enjoy your holiday!

John

Last edited:
All automotive LED bulb orders are being processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com.

The 194 bulb is a very popular bulb for both interior and exterior lighting applications. Consider replacing your old or burned out halogen bulbs with Philips Blue Vision 194 T10 W5W LED Replacement Bulbs! They are 6000K color temperature so they will have a cool whitish blue appearance. LED's are not only brighter but last longer than halogens too. Don't forget if your order is over $70 and you are in the lower 48 states, you will get free shipping!

John

Happy Friday Everyone,

All automotive LED bulb orders are being processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com.

We now have new BA9S 51 1896 Canbus LED Bulbs! These are commonly used as a turn signal bulb and offer built in Canbus so no resistors are required! They are a 6000K color temperature (slightly blue) and are a direct replacement. Sold in pairs.

We also now have Canbus LED festoon bulbs now too! They are available in 1.25" (30mm), 1.50" (38mm) and 1.75" (43mm) sizes. You won't need resistors, making these perfect for applications in vehicles such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, Dodge and some Chevrolets. They are sold individually. Remember to take advantage of your forum coupon code to save an additional 15% off on LED bulbs. If you are in the Continental US and your order is over $70 you will also qualify for free shipping. Have a great weekend!

John

Happy Friday Everyone,

We now have new BA9S 51 1896 Canbus LED Bulbs! These are commonly used as a turn signal bulb and offer built in Canbus so no resistors are required! They are a 6000K color temperature (slightly blue) and are a direct replacement. Sold in pairs.

We also now have Canbus LED festoon bulbs now too! They are available in 1.25" (30mm), 1.50" (38mm) and 1.75" (43mm) sizes. You won't need resistors, making these perfect for applications in vehicles such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, Dodge and some Chevrolets. They are sold individually. Remember to take advantage of your forum coupon code to save an additional 15% off on LED bulbs. If you are in the Continental US and your order is over $70 you will also qualify for free shipping. Have a great weekend!

John
John , I placed my order for the brake lights and forgot to apply the discount code! Is there a way to apply that before you charge my card? My order number is 36206. Thanks , Hooch

Hey,

I can credit you the difference but if I do so your order will drop below $70 meaning that you will not quality for free shipping. Have you had used the coupon code then you would be charged shipping but you would have still come out ahead by $2 so I will credit you the difference.

Steve

Hey,

I can credit you the difference but if I do so your order will drop below $70 meaning that you will not quality for free shipping. Have you had used the coupon code then you would be charged shipping but you would have still come out ahead by $2 so I will credit you the difference.

Steve
lets not worry about it then. Thank you

If you own a newer vehicle that uses a Canbus electrical system and want to upgrade your interior lights, check out our brand new Canbus LED festoon bulbs! These are available in 1.25" (30mm), 1.50" (38mm) and 1.75" (43mm) sizes. These are specifically designed to eliminate the need for resistors that would otherwise be required to eliminate error codes (light out indicators) or flickering. Finally you have a simple, no hassle way to upgrade your interior lights to LED! Remember if you use your forum coupon code you can get an extra 15% off on LED bulbs and if the order is over $70, you will get free shipping in the lower 48 states.

John

We now have new BA9S 51 1896 Canbus LED Bulbs. These are frequently used as a turn signal bulb. These are perfect for vehicles that use a Canbus electrical system. (Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, Dodge and some Chevrolet) These bulbs offer built in Canbus so no resistors are required. They are sold in pairs and are a direct replacement for many bulb fitments including:

51,1896,51,1896,1445,17053,1815,1816,182,1889,1891,1892,1893,1895,1895A,1898,216,256,257,293,363,3886X,3893,47830,47835,
53,53X,57,57X,6253,64113,756

Don't forget to use your forum coupon code to save an additional 15% off on LED bulbs. If your order is over $70 and you are in the lower 48 states, you'll qualify for free shipping as well.

John

How long does it take for an order to be shipped after it's placed? I've ordered the dome + map light LED kit since 7/29 and it still says that it's processing. The order number is 36516.

Hi,

Orders are processed and shipped out rather quickly. Putco orders ship directly from Putco, and sometimes it takes a several days to get the tracking numbers. This does not mean that the item has not shipped.

Steve

Happy Friday Everyone!

Check out the Philips Blue Vision 194 T10 W5W LED Replacement Bulbs if you are looking for a bright 194 bulb for versatile applications such as map lights, courtesy lights or license plate lights. They are a 6000K color temperature and are sold in pairs. Take advantage of our 24 Hour Madness Sale for additional savings and remember if you spend over $70 and are in the lower 48 states, you'll qualify for free shipping too. Have a great weekend!

John

Those bulbs fit the 13 SI ? I've read the bulb is a little different, needs almost a flat t10 to fit.

Hi,

I haven't had anyone experience fitment issues with the Philips T10 bulbs as they are not 360 style - longer bulbs.

Steve

We now have new BA9S 51 1896 Canbus LED Bulbs. These are commonly used as a turn signal bulb and offer built in Canbus so no resistors are required! They are a 6000K color temperature (slightly blue) and are a direct replacement. Sold in pairs.

Canbus LED Festoon Bulbs are now available! These are available in 1.25" (30mm), 1.50" (38mm) and 1.75" (43mm) sizes. You don't need resistors with these making them perfect for applications in vehicles such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, Dodge and some Chevrolets that utilize canbus. They are sold individually. Remember to take advantage of your forum coupon code to save an additional 15% off on LED bulbs. If you are in the lower 48 states and your order is over $70 you will also qualify for free shipping.

John

Happy Friday Everyone,

Check out our LED Cross Reference Guide (just scroll down the page to see it) for help in determining what bulb types your vehicle uses when purchasing LED bulbs. Use coupon code "9THLED" to save 15% off on LED bulb orders! If your order is over $70 and you are in the lower 48 states, you will qualify for free shipping as well! Enjoy your weekend!

John

Jazz up your vehicle's interior and exterior lighting with Philips Blue Vision 194 T10 W5W LED Replacement bulbs. They come in a 6000K color temperature that offers a cool bluish white color. This size is commonly used in a vehicles interior for map lights or courtesy lights and on the exterior for daytime running light bulbs and license plate lights. Sold in pairs. Take advantage of our End of Summer Clearance Sale for extra savings and remember we offer free shipping to the lower 48 states on all orders over $70.

John

We have Philips LED Festoon Bulbs in stock! They are a cool slight blue 6000K color temperature. They are available in 30mm, 38mm and 43mm sizes. Perfect for many interior applications! We are an Authorized Philips Dealer! If you use your forum coupon code you can save 15% off your LED bulb order. Also, if your order is over $70, you'll get free shipping in the lower 48 states.

John

Back