Price For The UAE 2012 Civic Clear Projector Headlights

Couple of pics of my cut off :)

IMAG0402.jpgIMAG0405.jpgIMAG0404.jpgIMAG0390.jpg

^^^^^^^ The guy who did my retrofitting lights made a special hint of red, depending where the reflection is you can see the red, and I was able to capture it on this photo.

IMAG0332.jpg

Well, between these headlights, that front bumper, and the Hybrid's taillights and climate control, I know where all my extra money will be going for the next few months.

I just thought of something today: maybe these projectors and that UAEDM Type S front bumper will be the USDM facelift for '14-'16.

7 months wait ! i finally got the type-s headlight, i'm swapping the projector halogen to stock hid..... and i was wrong about the bulbs, it's not d2s, it's d4s

d4s 1.jpg

d4s.jpg

I installed my HID kit last night and it just won't do. I really hope these are made available to the USDM soon cause I really don't want to have to do a retro.

I installed my HID kit last night and it just won't do. I really hope these are made available to the USDM soon cause I really don't want to have to do a retro.

plenty of 12 civic with factory projectors already... you just need to look for it

Well, between these headlights, that front bumper, and the Hybrid's taillights and climate control, I know where all my extra money will be going for the next few months.

btw, about the climate control..... are they plug & play ???

plenty of 12 civic with factory projectors already... you just need to look for it
I have tried. I don't know what to search for though.
btw, about the climate control..... are they plug & play ???
I'm not sure yet. I'm going to go to the Honda dealership and find out about it. If it turns out it is plug and play, they might want to make it a dealer option.

Back