Project Cars

I have it with about 17 hours of career into it. Was one of the main reasons I went and got the g27 wheel.

I have it with about 17 hours of career into it. Was one of the main reasons I went and got the g27 wheel.

I want to get a wheel... But I'm cheap.. I'd rather get a dual 27" 1440p monitor setup than a wheel lol

I have it too, but with xbox controller is too difficult to play.

No reason to do a dual setup as it doesn't really help much, I say either do single or triple screen setup. I have it, Stream ID: FRDRICE.

The karts with the Xbox controller was a nightmare. The wheel really improves the feel of the game. I'm not sure I could do a dual screen setup, you would always have that line between the screens right in the center of your view.

I can't even imagine playing on a double screen setup, would probably prefer a single at that point.

I don't know why they(PS;XBOX;ETC.) don't come out with a controller like RC cars have, I had one years ago for my PS one, but doesn't work on the later PS's models.

No reason to do a dual setup as it doesn't really help much, I say either do single or triple screen setup. I have it, Stream ID: FRDRICE.

I don't use dual monitors for gaming. I monitor temps, teamspeak and other things on my secondary monitor.

Friend request sent.

The karts with the Xbox controller was a nightmare. The wheel really improves the feel of the game. I'm not sure I could do a dual screen setup, you would always have that line between the screens right in the center of your view.

Bezel-less setup ;)

I don't use dual monitors for gaming. I monitor temps, teamspeak and other things on my secondary monitor.

Friend request sent.

Well that's different, typically I either use my phone or tablet depending on the sim. Also you could pick up a 17" monitor for about $50 and still have money left over for a wheel, no need to get a fancy monitor for sim apps.

Well that's different, typically I either use my phone or tablet depending on the sim. Also you could pick up a 17" monitor for about $50 and still have money left over for a wheel, no need to get a fancy monitor for sim apps.

Both monitor have to match. No if, ands, or buts!

For the price of a 27" 1440p monitor I can live with using my 10" tablet plus I'm using a TV at the moment until the consumer version of Oculus comes out in '16

Anybody still play this? Cold tires don't grip for sh!t:pat: RWD cars tend to disco dance in 1st 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear till the rubber gets warm. Wish I could have proper racing wheel since Xbox controller is not that great IMO

Anybody still play this? Cold tires don't grip for sh!t:pat: RWD cars tend to disco dance in 1st 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear till the rubber gets warm. Wish I could have proper racing wheel since Xbox controller is not that great IMO

I haven't played it in months. Have to let them tires warm up n00b ;)

I have a proper racing wheel setup... but it's taken apart and in the attic :/

I do still play from time to time. Even with the wheel, which is 100% better than the controller, most of the cars are still sketchy and slide a little too easily. Also the game physics don't really handle counter steering well. You just wind up snap over steering in the opposite direction.

I do still play from time to time. Even with the wheel, which is 100% better than the controller, most of the cars are still sketchy and slide a little too easily. Also the game physics don't really handle counter steering well. You just wind up snap over steering in the opposite direction.

I agree with everything you said. I always have to be gentle with the throttle or my car will do 360:pat:

I always see you playing Assetto Corsa on weekends.:D When I play BF4 I get the message from Steam "Flightmaster is now playing Assetto Corsa" I'm like okay good for him:wink1:

Back