Q300 catback and rv6 catted combo or a UR downpipe and cat back.

It not just the 2013 honda paint problems, its millions of Honda's now with low quality paint due to some kind of air pollution thing, anything goes wrong its California's fault. My hood was repainted but may have been just tiny rocks hitting the front and you get little nicks in the paint-but this car was garaged all its life not outside. MY dodge srt-4 doesn't have faded paint and its 16 yrs old. Honda's use to have high quality paint-note my 2006 VFR has good paint on tank. I don't think the quality in Honda's is very good any more. Notice all the problems with the turbo 1.5 engine-gas in engine oil, hill assist freezing the car from moving, keyless car. My 2013 si is well made mostly, but I barely drive it due to salt destroying my srt-4-so its just sits in garage and I drive my blue 2001 neon instead. Its a better car in winter.:domokundance::lildevil:

The Full race exhaust is on sale with free shipping 10% off too. Just how noisy is this exhaust? It has a muffler and a resonator.:joke: have to call them to get this offer comes to about $700 with a hasport rmm shipped. I would have preferred two mufflers.

Last edited:
top quality CNT 3" downpipe with perfect welds $290.:flame: Not $600:unicorn::vtec:

Attachments

• DSC00277.JPG
    DSC00277.JPG
    591.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00279.JPG
    DSC00279.JPG
    338.1 KB · Views: 7
the full race exhaust is $650 shipped, it has a muffler and a larger than normal resonator. I called them . they are out of AZ and answer the phone and sell top quality stuff. Not a small company. So far seems to be the best deal on a 3" exhaust as there are very few for this Honda si, the other one UR is more dough.

top quality CNT 3" downpipe with perfect welds $290.:flame: Not $600:unicorn::vtec:
Looks like I am getting a full race vband 3" exhaust with muffler and resonator. I really like these vband connectors and it comes with hardware and gaskets too for $649.00 shipped. The filament seems to be excellent unlike the q300-only 2.75 inch. UR also has a nice setup with two mufflers but the second one might be too big? UR is very expensive no vband connectors:paper:.:confuzzled: I put a red SI badge on tailpipe see how many min it last's.

well a post or too about FR being to noisy, bouncing about off my list for exhaust. On my list Q300 or UR 3" duel mufflers exhaust which I really like.:banana whip2:

Went with UR exhaust mainly because it seems to be the only non noisy exhaust bolt on with twin mufflers and is also 3"-I want the most power I can get but want too much noise. The q300 seems to have just too big a muffler and isn't easy to secure to the car without rattling-its also 2.75 so its down a few HP compared to UR 3". The UR also has a nice deeper tone to it which it should have due to twin mufflers. It has shipped, the price was ok $750 shipped. NOw lets see what it actually looks like in the box.

Last edited:
UR exhaust coming Tuesday. the q300 just had too many filament issue's reported. wanted a true bolt on 3" that isn't noisy when just going slow

Back