Question for vit

You notice a difference? Tuned?
Yeah I did. And yes tuned by vit but Im not done yet. I stopped the tunning because I'm installing my turbocharger and have to start all over with vit so no point of continuing with my all motor tune.

Did it improve from the factory intake tube? I'm just trying to decide if I should get the hps unit, just stay stock, or bite the bullet spend $400 to gain 4 horsepower with the PRL CAI. I do intend to get a super charger much later on. I have a full race dp on the way and will be going to Vit to get tuned in person. Since I don't have much time for etune.

Last edited:
Did it improve from the factory intake tube? I'm just trying to decide if I should get the hps unit, just stay stock, or bite the bullet spend $400 to gain 4 horsepower with the PRL CAI. I do intend to get a super charger much later on. I have a full race dp on the way and will be going to Vit to get tuned in person. Since I don't have much time for etune.
Sorry for the late response, was really sick these past two days..but if your going with a blower the stock intake will collapse with all that power so you will need to upgrade. To be honest I would either get the skunk 2 or prl since they're both 3.5"

Thank you for the responses kevv_Si and 13whitesisedan. Yeah I haven't decided if I'm going with the CTE or Kraftwerks system. I just ended up getting the HPS silicone intake tube for now. Evasive had it for a smoking deal so even if I end up changing it out it wouldn't be a big deal. I ready to bite on the PRL but when I found out all it did was 4 HP over the factory box I was really discouraged. I appreciate your guys' input.

Thank you for the responses kevv_Si and 13whitesisedan. Yeah I haven't decided if I'm going with the CTE or Kraftwerks system. I just ended up getting the HPS silicone intake tube for now. Evasive had it for a smoking deal so even if I end up changing it out it wouldn't be a big deal. I ready to bite on the PRL but when I found out all it did was 4 HP over the factory box I was really discouraged. I appreciate your guys' input.
Intakes don't really do much period. Congrats on the purchase! If you go with the blower I'd go with prl. It's a good quality intake :)

It definitely looks like it is. Thank you. I have the Full Race DP coming in tomorrow and then I'll try and schedule an appointment with VIT for a live tune. I'm gonna have to drive down the 3-4 hours to do that. I don't have much time to be doing data logging. Oh yeah, get well soon Kev. I don't even know if I will go with a blower for sure. I gave myself 3 years to figure that out. My lil brother inherited my sister's 98 integra that got handed to my mom before making it to him. So if he gets tired of the car or if it just craps out on him then I'll make that into a track car. I really want to go for road race possibly time attack. I've done drag racing over a decade ago, before the wife and kids and am itching to get back into the game. LOL

Back