questions about remote start security

fabian

hello i want to install a viper 5706v remote start with alarm on my 2014 civic ex with remote start. What bypass module do i choose that would allow me to still unlock/ disarm the car using the smart key feature and also unlock/ disarm with the factory remote? I am thinking it is the xpresskit dball2pro because it says 3x lock start (start control using oem remote) and also when searching for the vehicle it had one with smart key in parenthesis and one with out it. Also any idea if i would need anythin extra like relays and stuff? Just trying to make sure i buy the right one so if anyone can help i would appreciate it. thanks.

a link to the product page.
http://www.xpresskit.com/VehicleCom...ke=Honda&model=Civic (Smart Key)&ps=1&s=0&c=0

go Compustar, less problems in the long run specially on manual cars
my car is automatic. I previously did one on mt brothers 08 lancer and we used the same viepr with xpresskit and he hasnt had problems. but his isnt push to start or smart key.

Get the idatalink ALCA. I'm an autotech at Bestbuy so I install security systems on a weekly basis and the ALCA is magical!

Back